Army Thread Thursday 22nd December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening all. Not trying to be a kill joy but I would question why we need a daily synopsis

One knee (her native American name btw) I was out your way today, would have let you know but I was rushing around.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Synopsis

Ok, here's today's synopsis:

Tips took advantage of the thin traffic this morning to get to work in an almost impossibly short time, averaging 130km/h.

After today, starty has half a day of work left before Christmas, then 4 days off.

Patty is off starting today, I think. She was planning to go window shopping in Paris with her daughter.

Mollers is in a better mood and has been present wrapping.

Pingu was waiting this morning to hear how her friend is.

Oney's son Adam is 12 years old today and oners is (very!) bothered about becoming 40 early next year. Mrs A says she will be 65 after Xmas, which will put her into a new age category for running.

Mrs A reports that all the sickies in the Anon household are on the mend.

Mia is in a bad way and oney will be concentrating on getting her better again.

one2many;1230799 wrote: My poor little girl.

She has tonsillitis, swollen glands, and a double ear infection and bronchitis, she is in a bad way. The doctor said she has never seen a child so good and not crying and in good form. She said she must have been feeling dreadful, she honestly never moaned at home at all, if she had been crying or in pain I would have brought her long before now. So glad I brought her, she got antibiotics and hopefully will be feeling better for Christmas.
      Molly and Jilly went to friggingtescos and the 1.50 shop and bought loads.

Mollers is showing her age and having difficulty distinguishing between morning and afternoon .

Sean is off his food and zenners is worried about him. She will take him to the vets if he hasn't eaten by tomorrow and maybe try hairball meds later today.

Panno and molly are off work now till Jan 3rd .

And we're trying to see if there is enough interest and enough volunteers (conscripts?) to make the daily synopsis a regular thing.

Comment

Zenstyle;1230929 wrote: LMAO!!!!!
        Thanks for my lovely.purple wall matching card.....
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Brilliant Reccie. Clever boy/man

Comment

Yo Reecie that's the thanks you get from mr grumbleweed here after your efforts.

Comment

wow, what a summary

maybe we need a sub forum all of our own?!?

Then we could have dfferent threads..... chit chat, money chat, kids and stuff, moaning thread, health thread, jokes and funnies thread, news stuff....

ooh the possibilities are endless!!!
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

How come your mobile is always at the bottom of your bag when it's ringing !!!!!!!
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

KTAB;1230956 wrote: Yo Reecie that's the thanks you get from mr grumbleweed here after your efforts.
                  Hello KTAB. Why Grumbly?

Comment

Panno;1230958 wrote: How come your mobile is always at the bottom of your bag when it's ringing !!!!!!!
                    sod's law?

Comment

Oh I am not really, it was my questioning the need for a synopsis the very post before Reccies sterling work.

Comment

KTAB;1230950 wrote: Evening all. Not trying to be a kill joy but I would question why we need a daily synopsis

One knee (her native American name btw) I was out your way today, would have let you know but I was rushing around.
                        Oh just seen this:new:

Comment

I think the synopsis is deadly, there are often posts I miss and I hate when people think I am ignoring them, GOOD work Reccie!!

What day am I on?
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Got a mini-meal cooking down in the kitchen....

Ok, how about I do Fridays, Panno does Sundays, Zenny does Mondays, Oners does Wednesdays and Molly is on relief? Does anyone have any objections so far?

Comment

Evening all,

I'll do Thursdays.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

And for the wee one, Yoooooooooo hooooooooooooooo Mia, :wavin:

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X