Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 22nd December

Cinders;1231074 wrote: Hello, Army,

Just checking in. It seems most are doing very well and some are dealing with sick ones.

Healing thoughts to all the sick ones.

OMG, my back is still killing me. I am not sure how I am going to deal with this and help my folks. Actually, it is my hip and pain all the way down the leg. I am becoming a wussy girl. :-(

Love,
    Cindi
    Just seen this :l

Comment

Lovely day with my daughter. Twilight -Jacob or Edward-they are both too young for me! lol!) was ok. Shopping in Paris is always a pleasure-except when you can't buy anything! But we walked miles and just enjoyed seeing the sights and people watching.
      Tomorrow we are going to buy a telly! *gasp* :H we've been months without one and I honestly have not missed it all that much but the kids are thrilled. I have missed getting the news in English (Sky, BBC, CNN) but that's about it. The last telly we had was one of those big fat ones. OHHH..they are all flat ones now! :H I hope I can hook it up. To the box thingy. I should have been a hippy. I could have lived in the south of France and raised goats. Sold cheese. Little veg garden. No electricity. Maybe I'm going too far.
      Tips-you may very well see me in the morning-I'm still on my work clock timing. Early to bed/early to rise.
      http://youtu.be/lUKB3PxG-0E[/video]]Peter, Paul & Mary - If I Had A Hammer - YouTube

Comment

You are not a wussy girl Cinders!:l I hope your pain eases up soon hon.

Comment

Nighters from me too.:l

Comment

Just back in from a very long day,wrecked, hope all is well here, night.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
            X