Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 23rd December

Good morning folksies!

Today I work until half 12 then we do all the Secret Santa shite and have some grub and then thats it until WEDNESDAY!!
    I only have plans for Chrimbo day when I will go to my brothers. The rest of the time is going to be spent catching up with myself. I want to write a gratitude list for 2011. My mum did this every year and I want to continue the tradition. I also want to get myself some new music and walk with the dogs. Simple and enjoyable stuff.

I am so glad Mia is going to be better for Christmas. How is the little one today Oney?

And Sean, sending him some healing. Hope he is eating today Zen.

I was sooooo emotional yest for some reason. Even hearing customers sob stories was actually making me CRY!!! Dont know what was going on there but it was bloody embarrassing :H
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Good morning Starty and all to come.

We're also closing early today - will be outta here by 1.00. An extra public holiday has been declared next Tuesday, so I'll also only be back at the office on Wednesday next week. There's quite a festive atmosphere today - people are allowed to bring their kids to work, and there is a party for them from 12.00. My two monsters are still fast asleep, though. I have no idea when they went to bed last night...

For the rest: what Starty said.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning Starty and all to come.

A gratitude list seems an appropriate Christmas activity.

Being emotional around celebratory times is normal. Hearing sob stories can catch one unawares. I could deal with a major crisis then hear of a sad event and crumble. xx

Comment

Good morning Tipps. x post
        Bringing kids to work would be my worst nightmare!

Comment

anon;1231296 wrote: Good morning Tipps. x post
          Bringing kids to work would be my worst nightmare!
          :H Me too!
          Good morning Starty, Tips, Coach Anon and everyone else to come.
          Everything Starty said too.
          I love the idea of doing a gratitude list . I've been feeling a bit weepy myself. But in a good way (I guess) not like I'm depressed but just hyper sensitive to things.

Comment

Good morning Starty tips and Mrs A

Does our body clock never know when it's a holiday!! Was looking forward to a lie in this morning :upset:

Starty I love the idea of a gratitude list

Mrs A how's the family doing now and are the wedding preparations done
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Morning Expat x post
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Panno;1231300 wrote: Morning Expat x post
                Morning Panno
                Going to have a quick read back of yesterday's thread and make another cup of coffee. Kids and dog are still asleep.
                bacinabit

Comment

Hiya Expat and Panno.
                  Mr A seeing doctor at 7.20 Not well at all.
                  Daughter with wisdom teeth ill again back at hospital last night.
                  Wedding plans all OK except for my speech. Hmm I wonder if Pandaman could help me out??
                  Mrs A feeling OK.
                  Expat I am doing my race tomorrow at 9 am and then a long run at 1 pm. That is how I am going to look after me.
                  Every one else can take over the running of this hospital ship on Christmas eve.

Comment

Good mornin' gang...

sorry I've been missing and not really up with what's going on with you all...

(still not got my tree up)...

you must me one fit lady anon.... :goodjob: good on you..I could'nt do it..not now anymore...

love to all of you..:h:h:h

and our JC's a superstar....:h

Comment

Good morning Ladyjan.
                      I am only as fit as this 'cos I gave up the booze and started looking out instead of in.
                      Right off to make breakfast for the troops I have 9 to cater for this morning.

Comment

anon;1231308 wrote: Good morning Ladyjan.
                        I am only as fit as this 'cos I gave up the booze and started looking out instead of in.
                        Right off to make breakfast for the troops I have 9 to cater for this morning.
                        I wish I could do that again..still got going in mess... ashamed to admit..

here's a christmas one for you all, I love it hope you all do as well ...clasic by Bobby Helms

http://youtu.be/XpxNNalLTB4[/video]]

Comment

Here's another classic...

I've gotta get christmas spirte.... and stop this shit...sorry guys...

gonna put stereo on and wake the monster's up with this....:H:H

http://youtu.be/ku1CMW7Zkwg[/video]]

Comment

another oldie....
                            shit I'm not that old...but here we go...

http://youtu.be/1aah_96G6IE[/video]]

http://youtu.be/pIw0GvucbXM[/video]]

Comment

Morning again
                              Enjoy breakfast Anon! I'd better get cooking myself. The little one is awake (excited about getting the telly this morning:H) and I still haven't walked pug dog.
                              Hello Jan! Hon, you need to throw out whatever you have (drink, pills?) and get into the spirit! Aren't all the kids home now? You'll feel better if you put up a tree, play some cheery music, keep checking in here.... You know you'll regret it if you feck up Chrismas by drinking or blurring things out with pills. It's not too late--only the 23rd!!! Come on girl! You can do this!
                              Have to go walk the animal. bacinabit.
                              Did you see the song I posted for you the other day??? Here it is again.
                              http://youtu.be/xMtuVP8Mj4o[/video]]Jose Feliciano - Feliz Navidad - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                              X