Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 23rd December

expat3;1231323 wrote: Morning again
    Enjoy breakfast Anon! I'd better get cooking myself. The little one is awake (excited about getting the telly this morning:H) and I still haven't walked pug dog.
    Hello Jan! Hon, you need to throw out whatever you have (drink, pills?) and get into the spirit! Aren't all the kids home now? You'll feel better if you put up a tree, play some cheery music, keep checking in here.... You know you'll regret it if you feck up Chrismas by drinking or blurring things out with pills. It's not too late--only the 23rd!!! Come on girl! You can do this!
    Have to go walk the animal. bacinabit.
    Did you see the song I posted for you the other day??? Here it is again.
    http://youtu.be/xMtuVP8Mj4o[/video]]Jose Feliciano - Feliz Navidad - YouTube
    Thank's darlin', yep you're soo right, I am trying but at the bad stage again, sorry always moaning about me.. putting the tree up now
    no I missed it before..it is one I love, he was a very talented guitarist..and died too young...I saw him live several times when I was younger with my parents on holidays to spain...

gotta go christmas shopping as well today..not got one yet...! bad mummy..:upset:

and a big FELIZ NAVIDAD to all of you lovely army friends..

Comment

mollyka;1231326 wrote: Bad start there - pressed 'quick reply' instead of 'advanced' -- right hugs to MrsA ---- Jan, get some sleep hon. and just wake up with a 'today's the day' attititude -- got to get your tree up --- and I LOVE the idea of gratitude list --- I'm so finding an hour for that. MrT DO NOT BRING YOUR SPROGS TO WORK!!!!

sleep is a strange thing at the mom...day sleep and nightime on & off....back to stupidness....I am trying..

yep best advice...DON'T take sprogs to work.... I've had to take Ollie before...imagine trying to have a serious conversation with the Judge in her office, and he's grabbing everything off the desk.....it's a mega don't do...!!!

yep I think I should do a gratitude list as well, maybe get some clarity back into my stupid head...

Comment

here's a spainsh one for you...

all our carols are by children

http://youtu.be/DyRFHeNMoXA[/video]]Campana Sobre Campana | Campanas De Bélen - Villancicos - Musica Navideña - YouTube

Comment

another..:kudos::band2:

http://youtu.be/ODKhBgLYUZU[/video]]Mi Burrito Sabanero | El Burrito De Bélen - Villancicos - Musica Navideña - YouTube

Comment

Hello Molly .
            Ladyjan please sort your head out you still have a few days.

Mr A back from docs with Amoxil for his chest infection.

I have taken note of Molly's advice (comment) So I have called on my older daughter to come around without the kids and take over for a couple of hours.
            Instructions to clean up dishes etc.

Mrs A going out for a run along the Wirral Way (Google it) 12 miles slow running. I love this sober life but do realise how fragile it is.

Comment

Morning.

Anon. I am hoping things get better in you camp soon hon and I just wanted you to know that you are a huge inspiration to me, you gave up booze and made things happen and now are the bestest runner in the world. xxxx

Jan, can at least cut down the drinking/pills for Christmas, I know you will want to remember and not blanked out. Ollie is young for such a short time.

Was uo a few times in the night with Mia but I think initially it gets a bit worse before it gets better with the antibiotics, she is having some toast now so thats a good sign.

I am dreading when mine will be coming in after drinking Mollers, I have no tolerance for that and if any of them come in and vomit, I will dip their nose in it.

Panno would love to be asleep too!

Starty, I am SO doing a list!

Expatty, I am so excited for you getting a telly!!
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Good morning Startypants, Tipperoooooooooo, Mrs A, Pannoooooooo, LJan, Mollers, Oney and all those yet to drop by.

I am just sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited. Just slept on and orff all night.

I doing all my cake baking today. I haven't mad a cake for ages and ages and ages and I gonna make a coffee, cake, a chocolate cake, a red velvet cake, some flap jacks and a cheesecake
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Can you take some pics JC??

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hiya hOney...

I hope Mia gets better reall soon..worse time for our babes to be sick is at christmas...

plus it's draining for you aswell:l:l

Comment

Hi skinny mummy JC...:l:l

send us some cakes..I bet your house smells so divine...

Comment

one2many;1231353 wrote: Can you take some pics JC??
                        Too right I will, we're using Mr JC's mobile as a camera at the mo. So he'll have to take them. I'll be doing the icing tomorrow afternoon.

Now then, Jan. You have one hour staring from now to get yer tree up. We want to see a photo of it posted by 10.30am..................no pressure there then
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

A synopsis of my morning.....

Skis fall on head getting them down off shelf in garage ...
                          Big toe stubbed on piano ...
                          Slipped on decking going to cut holly from garden...
                          Go to make toast...fecking bread mouldy..

Feeling sorry for myself I open the post to find the nicest pressie I have ever been given ...JC you have touched my heart thank you so much ...now won't I look a stunner on those slopes, it is even the perfect colour, my ski suit is purple ( well mauve I think!) :h:h:h

And that's why I love MWO ...the rest of the day will be perfect :l
                          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

JackieClaire;1231359 wrote: Too right I will, we're using Mr JC's mobile as a camera at the mo. So he'll have to take them. I'll be doing the icing tomorrow afternoon.

Now then, Jan. You have one hour staring from now to get yer tree up. We want to see a photo of it posted by 10.30am..................no pressure there then
                            okies mummy.....will do..:l
                            we got carols on and Ollie's got up..

Comment

And Molly thank you for breakfast..I ate the envelope :H:H:H
                              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

I got your beautiful card Panno!!!!!

THANK YOU, Mia thinks it is magic and came from Pando in North Pole!

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X