Army Thread 23rd December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See you ktab, be ready for the traffic, see you laters :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I am of to.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Oh no you don't tabbers.

Hope no one is out shopping,I just had txt from friend in queue in town, it's taking 30 mins to be served in M & S in the city centre. What is going on? It's only one flippin day ... I can feel a bah humbug coming on :H

Off to do my domesticals, back shortly

Comment

X-post.

Hiya Mario. Talking to yourself even when others are here?:H:H

KTABbers, hope yer nose fades and yer alright for Christmas.

Sooty, hope the new pill agrees with you and you don't have any problems with it.

Have to get back to work. Check in on youz later....
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Good afternoon!

Still a bit woozy at the moment cos I took a few nitrazepam to get to sleep last night cos of not drinking.

Mrs A, I think that running tomorrow would be a brilliant way for you to escape the sickhouse for a few hours and get some much-needed me time. How on earth do you find room for 9 people in your house? I'm still trying to work out who they all are!

Jan, what patty said about chucking out any booze and pills you have for Christmas. Good advice expatty.

Oh, and it's brilliant that you will be getting a new telly, patty. Hopefully it will keep the children occupied for a while and give you some much-needed time to yourself.

Mia's illness seems to have been going on for absolutely ages oney, but we're all hoping the antibiotics will start to do their healing stuff soon.

Poor old panno, what a morning! Was your present from JC what I'm thinking it was?

And hello again to everyone I've not mentioned by name!

Comment

Mia is MUCH MUCH better today, still not eating but she is DEFO on the mend!

Have you steeped your ham already Mollers? Should I do mine? Making stuffing in a bit.HATE doing that!
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Ok will steep it now and cook it 2moro, and what do you mean give it half an hour before dinner? boil it or put it in the oven?? So you won't cook it fully 2moro??

Sorry confused lol.

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hiya molly and oney

great that your house is gleaming mollers. For once, mine is not in bad shape either cos of all the cleaning I've been doing lately .

That's absolutely brilliant about mia, oney!

I'm off to see my alkie worker in about an 40 mins. Then late this evening I will shop for fresh veggies and stuff from Sainsbury's. I've emptied the fridge of everything so's there will only be fresh stuff in it to last till the shops reopen after Christmas.

Tomorrow afternoon I will be going up to my mother's house in Worcester to spend a day or two with her and my brother. We will be having a Danish Christmas, which means Christmas dinner on the evening of Christmas eve followed by presents round the tree. Today is Lilleyuleaften, which means Little Christmas Eve:

Jul (Denmark) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is spending time with my brother because he refuses to be cheerful about anything, including Christmas. He can brighten up a room just by leaving it. And I KNOW that at some point he is going to pester me about my drinking and it will REALLY piss me off because of the way he goes about it :upset:.

Comment

I am back very wet run but feel fabulous, but look like a drowned rat.

KTAB sending you some virtual Vick Nasal Spray.

Hi Mario

Hi Oney glad Mia is on the mend.

God Reccie talking of synopsis you are the master.
                    (planned my wedding speech on the run)

Stirly you are great at summing up too. Always so positive and wise:thanks:

I want a cake JC or at least a picture.

Molly talking of Gordon Ramsay when I did my London Marathon I ran alongside him and everyone was shouting F***k Off. I had better be quicker than him this April.
                    Glad your house is sparkling Molly:goodjob:

Hope everyone else is doing OK

Comment

Xpost Reccie Good luck with your alcohol worker--and your awful sounding brother

Comment

anon;1231492 wrote: Molly talking of Gordon Ramsay when I did my London Marathon I ran alongside him and everyone was shouting F***k Off. I had better be quicker than him this April.
                        :H:H:H

Comment

Anon, I loves you I do, you make me want to make loads of plans for the new year!

Recie, ENDURE the pox, and just be grateful that you are not like him, he sounds like a miserable poxfecker, have some fun times with your Mum and if he questions your drinking, tell him you are working on it and change the subject with a big smile , I think he may question you about it to make him feel better about himself.

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Recluse;1231491 wrote: The only thing I'm not looking forward to is spending time with my brother because he refuses to be cheerful about anything, including Christmas. He can brighten up a room just by leaving it.
                            Sorry, I did laugh at your term of phrase. Best way of handling miserable so and sos is to be annoyingly cheerful yourself I find. Whistling chrimbo tunes and laughing a lot at not much usually does the trick.

anon;1231492 wrote:
                            I am back very wet run but feel fabulous, but look like a drowned rat.

KTAB sending you some virtual Vick Nasal Spray.

Molly talking of Gordon Ramsay when I did my London Marathon I ran alongside him and everyone was shouting F***k Off. I had better be quicker than him this April.
                            Wet rat not a good look. Nasal spray not needed, seems to have been a false alarm yaaa hooo.
                            Ramsey is a nob head imo. No excuse for being so utterly rude to people, particularly those under your supervision.

Hi Reggie, thats a sad looking little guy in your avatar, want a chrimbo tree?

Molly dinner out sounds lovely, I used to love to eat in nice restaurants once upon a time.

Oney, good news on the sprog.

DW is threatening me with a food shopping list oh dear oh dear.....
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Hiya....
                              brief synopsis......

Tree is nearly up, no more bad things going "in"...since this morn..

boys have been sent to the beach, instead of driving me nutso playing, playstion..when it's 26? & clear blue sky....

KT I hope you wrap up well & get better real quick, nothing worse than being ill at christmas..:l

happy Mia's feeling better:l

Comment

Molly Mr A hates making speeches or anything like that.
                                My daughter (bride) thinks I can do anything. Probably right!!

Comment

Working...
                                X