Army Thread 23rd December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you wearing a big hat Mrs A....oh and do we get a sneaky preview of your speech :new:
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Panno;1231705 wrote: Are you wearing a big hat Mrs A....oh and do we get a sneaky preview of your speech :new:
      Little hat. I have written speech got it as an email if you wani it??

Comment

Rightio my lovelies, must away and feed.

Might be bacinabit.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Do you think Santa would mind if we delayed christmas a day or 2 I'm slightly behind :upset:
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

TA my dear

Comment

Back from walking the dogger and now off to sleep. Wishing you all...

And...

Tomorrowz...
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

sweet dreams:l
                Some babies. I love them but don't want anymore myself. :H
                http://youtu.be/SJQ60umsxLI[/video]]Fais Dodo Colas Mon Petit Frere - Comptines Pour Enfants - YouTube

Comment

Zenstyle;1231714 wrote: Here's what to do. Get out your To Do list. Cross off EVERYTHING on it. It never existed.

If you're making the Chrissy dinner, get the grub in and cook it and end of story!

Oh its so simple when ya think about it!!! :H
                  :H:H:H

Grubs in so bobs your uncle then !!

Comment

Awe Expat you got me all broody........thank god I'm too old :H

Comment

Molly right back at ya...me breakfast was luvley

Goose is awesome, we did it a few years ago, me and Mr P loved it but sadly the girls are so not into trying something new!! Just remember to give it a good ole pricking to release the fat mmmmmm

Comment

Panno;1231723 wrote: Awe Expat you got me all broody........thank god I'm too old :H
                        I'm too old too now!:upset: Last Christmas with child who only half believes in Santa. I'll enjoy it while it lasts. Where does the time go???
                        See you lads in the morning. :l

Comment

Rob gone out with the lads from work, if he has a hangover 2moro I will stab him.
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1231736 wrote: Rob gone out with the lads from work, if he has a hangover 2moro I will stab him.
                            Sending good vibes he doesn't I know how much effort you put in :l

Comment

Did your parcel turn up Oney

Comment

Thanks Panno xxx

No it POX RIDDEN didn't
                                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X