Army Thread 23rd December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he bloody better not, I mean it, if he is sitting hungover for those kids on Christmas Eve, I will fucking kill him.
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Molly your lucky its only snoring....I've had fecking carols bashing out on the piano drowning the sound of him watching the Nutcracker ballet ..roll on later he's got a late AA meeting its either that or I'll be stuffing and roasting him!!
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Been listening to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN4Uu0OlmTg[/video]]

Comment

Awe Reccie I so wish war was over, its so sad when you see those people, life can be so cruel
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

I am really angry about it to be honest, they promised me faithfully and thats 5 pressies I have to replace

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Panno;1231753 wrote: Awe Reccie I so wish war was over, its so sad when you see those people, life can be so cruel
              Absolutely

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1231755 wrote: I am really angry about it to be honest, they promised me faithfully and thats 5 pressies I have to replace
                I know how you feel last year I ordered Cerys tickets for Miley Cyrus (whoever!) and it was ticket fraud!! its not even the money you lose, although thats bad enough, its the fact you don't get it what pisses you off!

Comment

I lost 200 quid in ticket fraud a couple of years ago too :upset:
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

It's shite, mia recorded a little song for yis, gonna see if I can post it.

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Me too Starty and then it cost me another ?400 buying them on Ebay, Granny couldnt let her down, OMG I could ring their necks!!

Comment

I dont know how some people sleep at night
                        Oh well I learned something valuable from that experience

Comment

mollyka;1231769 wrote: Who's playing the piano Panno?
                          Mr P but I can assure you he is not Mozart ..more like Liberachie gone wrong :H:H

Comment

startingover;1231770 wrote: I dont know how some people sleep at night
                            Oh well I learned something valuable from that experience
                            Me too

Comment

mollyka;1231772 wrote: Hey Starty again!! don't often see you round at night?
                              I am on holiday, so it means I dont have to get up at five friggin thirty I can stay up like normal people

Comment

Panno;1231773 wrote: Mr P but I can assure you he is not Mozart ..more like Liberachie gone wrong :H:H
                                :H:H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X