someone please help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone please help me

I am so sad. I miss my mom. I've been crying for over an hour and Iheard I weird noise in kitchen and and I am praying it was her. I am so miserable I don't even know what else to say. I may be sleeping so I am sorry if you respond right now and i don't write back but I just feel so awful right now. I am so afraid she will be disappointed in every decision I have made since she passed and I have really blown it with the booze....

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

someone please help me

I miss my mum too.
    Things will get better.
    Love,

Comment

someone please help me

hey happy
      your mom is probably very proud of all the good things you have done and understands that you are only human and will make mistakes like all the rest of us.i'm sure you will feel better after you sober up.we have all made mistakes.i almost blew it tonite but i hung in there by the skin of my teeth.try to calm down and think a bit more positive.life will get better.

Comment

someone please help me

thanks Paul..
        I was impulsive with my post but I felt this overwhleming sadness.. I have never posted like this so I am kind of embarrassed but I just miss her so much. I don't feel like she would be proud of me right now.
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

someone please help me

Camper ... impulsive is good. Impulsive is honest. Never apologise for honesty.

My thoughts are with you.

Comment

someone please help me

Sadness comes and goes with me. Iused to 'talk' to my mum daily. She died 4 years ago now. I feel bad if I don't speak with her sometimes. She was a raging alcoholic but always loved her kids. I think that she is proud of me for trying to stop drinking. My daughter says that she can smell her granny's perfume around the place from time to time. Maybe she does pop round from time to time. Who knows.

Comment

someone please help me

Camper,
              Your mother would be very proud of you. You have reached out to so many and helped so many, like me for example. When I started here you were one of the first people to engage me and get me to open up. You made me feel immediately welcome on chat and always have. I look forward to hearing from you.
              You have a lot going on, a lot of new challenges to face. It's so normal to miss your mom. Being impulsive is good when you are reaching out for help.
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

someone please help me

:l Camper:l

I'm so sorrry you are so sad. Your mom is proud you - I know it. You are a good, loving person who has been there for many of us.

Grief and sadness feels like we will break into a million pieces when we're going through it. We're holding on to you to make sure you don't.:h

Comment

someone please help me

Oh Patty, I am sorry you are hurting. I fear the day when my mom is gone. From the brief time we had in NY and from getting to know you here, I find you to be an incredibly caring, genuine and loving person. I could tell you are so, so commited to your husband and your daughter. You are an incredible person dealing with a problem you inherited. No one is perfect...if they are they are neurotic and strange! Your mom would be proud of the qualities you possess and the mother you are....probably a lot like her. Love and prayers being sent your way.....Gina

Comment

someone please help me

Dearest Happy,
                    Oh, I know where you are coming from. You have every right to be sad, girl, you are still grieving and you need to cry. They tell me it is part of the process. I know how important it is for that one pillar in our live, our mothers, to be proud of us. Nothing else matters. Trust me she was proud of you, just the way you are. You are good enough, you were her shining star, with all your glory, caring love and even your little flaws.

I too am blabbering at the drop of a hat.
                    It has only been 21 days since my mom passed away and not an hour passes that I don't want to call, ask, give or tell her things. Then this ugly realisation of the finality of it all overwhelms me. Yet I have so many funny and good memories too and I think of something and it makes me smile. Oh Happy, if I could only hug you and squeeze you and make you better, I guess only time will do that in the end.
                    xoxoxoxox Lori
                    *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

someone please help me

Hi Happy -

Its ok to be sad. You are grieving the loss of a wonderful mother. It would be a shame if you weren't sad, for then you would not have had all the love and joy fill your life that you had with her. I know it stinks. My Dad passed away 7 years ago and sometimes I still feel like it was yesterday. But time has helped me to remember him with a smile more often than a tear (there are still tears, but not as many). Be gentle with you, take care of you and know that your Mom was, is and will always be proud of you. No matter what.
                      Hawk

Comment

someone please help me

I haven't lost my Mom yet, Patty, and I am dreading the day. Everyone here is surrounding you with hugs and love, and I am adding mine to the mix. Bless you sweetie, hang in there. There's nothing to be ashamed of. You messed up with the drinking, but the feelings are for real. I'm sure your Mom wishes she could give you a big hug right now. You'll survive this.

Love,

Kathy:hug:
                        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

someone please help me

HappyCamper Hey, your human right don't ever feel bad posting your thoughts. That embarrassed feeling get it out of your head right now. You were just reaching out a bit thats all and that is good. You take care today and I will check in later with you.

Comment

someone please help me

Hi Happy

It's my first day here and although I don't know you, I can say for sure your mum is proud of you.

I lost my mum when I was 3 and have never known what it is like to have a mum. I missed out on all the girly things mum do and I believe if she was here maybe my life would be different. There have been many times when I've done wrong and thought whether I have disappointed my mum. I'm 25 and I feel sometimes God took my mum away from me at an early age, but then I "talk" to her and I can feel her presence. She's always there for me just like your mum is with you.

Mandy x

Comment

someone please help me

Dear Camper,

My heart aches for you now, as I know what the loss of a parent feels like too. Remember, alcohol is a depressant and will only make you feel worse. Once you start and succeed with abs on 1/5, you are sure to feel better.

Much love,
                              lucky ducky

Comment

Working...
                              X