Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 26th dec 2011

Zenny my thoughts are with you.

Morning folks, almost 23 yrs, the poor woman.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;1233062 wrote: Zenny my thoughts are with you.

Morning folks, almost 23 yrs, the poor woman.
      Awww...you meant to say the lucky woman!:l
      Hiya Mario!
      It's a beautiful sunny day here-a bit chilly but nice. Going to chase the child into getting out of his pj's and putting on some clothes.
      Back laters xxx

Comment

Good morning Army.
        So sorry Zen I think you being calm with Sean will help both of you.

Very windy and blustery here but the sun is shining. I have been out to feed my friends cat. IT IS LOVELY GOING TO THEIR EMPTY HOUSE AND (wot happened there) sitting in the peace and quiet.

News from the Crimea-- Mr A much better, daughter much better, baby boy very well:goodjob:

Now all I need to do is get ready for Thursday sort out my speech and bobs your uncle.

We got married in 1968 I was hungover at my wedding:upset:

Comment

Ta Expat but DW has had to put up with some crap with my drinking over the years. One thing I am thankfull for is I have never, in all that time, gotten aggressive when drunk, I just get more stupid than usual and can be quite messy apparently.
          Anon, glad to hear the patients are recovering. I will see your hangover at wedding and raise you and raise you a too sick to drink on my stag night due to being on a bender for a couple of days before.

Comment

Morning ktab,anon, going out for a bit :-) laters

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Bloody hell KTAB. I was shocked to hear that you were too hungover before the stag night!
              Nice to hear that you never get aggressive with drink

Comment

Hi lovely people! Just a quick pop in to leave this for Zenny :l

Comment

Yes Anon for that I am so thankful, as we know when we drink to blackout we have little or no control or indeed memory over our actions past a certain stage of the night.
                  Remember being so sick I was nearly puking, think I managed about 3 drinks that night. Felt guilty for my friends who had organised it. Jeepers just dawned on me that it goes to show how long AL has been problem for me...

Hi Happy & Molly.

Comment

Working on our new house Molly! So just brilliant thank you for asking.

Comment

Fixing. Trying to move in asap so we're not renting and paying a mortgage at the same time...its a trick but we'll get there. Busy at the moment though and just nice to see you all catching up.

Comment

Good stuff Happy, you will get there. Puts me in memory of my first house, it was a wreck and I ended up fixing one room which we lived in for a couple of months, complete with cooker bed and tv but we got there in the end.
                        Think I must be on a trip down memory lane today.

Comment

KTAB;1233093 wrote: Think I must be on a trip down memory lane today.
                          Must be the time of year. Me too...except my memories seem to be of me being younger and not aching so much! ah well, off to bedders, have a lovely day all...

Comment

G'night Happy, I had best be off and do stuff, see ya Molly.

Comment

mollyka;1233101 wrote: See ye:upset: - sleep tight Happy and have a nice day Tabs.
                              Lego has now been opened by bewildered lookin hubs and eldest son FFS you'd build the Taj Mahal easier:H
                              :H Trust me-I know what you mean about the Lego!
                              Hello Saucy! But I think I missed you.
                              Going to heat up some lunch. Starving! How is that even possible after all I've been eating lately?

Comment

Just a quickie Molly the wedding is on Thursday. just a small do in a nice hotel. They have been together for 16 years and still madly in love!
                                Right off to do boxing day here with the family.

Comment

Working...
                                X