Army thread 26th dec 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anon;1233111 wrote: Just a quickie Molly the wedding is on Thursday. just a small do in a nice hotel. They have been together for 16 years and still madly in love!
    Right off to do boxing day here with the family.
    Sounds lovely Anon:l
    Enjoy your boxing day!

Comment

Zenstyle;1233115 wrote: Hello beautiful people...

Thanks for standing by me through this. Cheryl and I are just about to head out to the emergency vet... we reckon we shouldn't wait for ours to open (she uses the same one I do). He's got really bad the last couple of hours and it is SO time.

Starty... I had no idea... this is something very new to me. Thank you sister. Your words kept me coherent for the last few hours... I would have been screwed otherwise.

OK... so will check in later....
      :l Zenners. That is great you have your friend Cheryl to go with you. She sounds like a true blue great friend.
      And I agree-Starty your words were lovely-and so true. xxx

Comment

Good Morning from Southern Ontario
        Zen I too thought of you when I first got up. I trust by now Sean is resting peacefully. I think Starty's advice was so true. I have always tried to make sure that my pets transition was pain free and surrounded by serenity and love. Even if I fell apart right after. Hopefully you are getting some well deserved rest.
        Quiet day here, even the animals are tired of chasing each other. For some reason I think it should be Sunday, having trouble wrapping my mind around the fact that it is Monday.
        I envy couples who make it to their 50th anniversary. And I love to hear about couples who have been together 16 years and still madly in love.
        I hope everyone enjoys their boxing day or whatever they call it in your part of the world. I am going to spend the day tidying and decluttering.(again)
        Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
        If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
        November 2, 2012

Comment

HI gang,

zennie, I do hope you check in as soon as you come home...our fourleggers are as dear as family to us, wish they could live as long as us....big hugs to you darling:l:l:l:l

Comment

:hallo: Army

Back from the anniversary lunch. Very well-fed, I must say - lovely food - breyani, roast leg of lamb, roast beef, lovely veggies, yellow rice with almonds etc etc.

Lovely couple - they are still very much in love after all these years.

Just bloody hot today - 34C when we drove home, even though they had forecast somewhat lower temps. The pool helps.
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

hiya tipperooooonie..

food sounds scrumpcious yummy...

Comment

Zenny, I'm so sorry about sean. I was thinking about you and him earlier but wasn't able to log on until now. I hope sean is at peace at last. What an awful time you must be having :l:l:l.

Comment

hi molly & reccie..
                  better than before but frightened me silly to be honest....didn't think I would have one of them again....

Comment

Hello molly!

Hello troops!

Comment

Christmas was pretty good, thanks, mollers. Ate a bit too much though and need to get out for some exercise. Was given some nice pressies for the kitchen. How was your Christmas?

Comment

Jist back in the door, checking to see if there is any news about Sean.

Got some lovely pressies this year and no tat, very happy x

Looking forward to putting my feet up and watch Wagon's den tonight.
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army!!! Anyone about?

I was wondering about Sean, too. Poor Zennie, what a shite Christmas this year.:upset:

And Jan - hope you're feeling better. :huggy

Glad to see that the rest of you had a happy Christmas. Anybody get snow??
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Zenstyle;1233229 wrote: Quick fly by....

The Zenners houshold is minus one kitty as of 6.30am. Mummy is handling it as best she can... xxx
                            :l:l:l Zenners. He is at peace. I know it is hard for you though hon-but you did the best thing for him. He knows how much he was loved.:l

Comment

mollyka;1233231 wrote: Xpost Stirls, hope all went well for you too?! No snow here --- nearly sunbathing weather FFS
                              No snow here either-actually really mild compared to last year.
                              It has been a lazy day-eating leftovers and just hanging out at home. And way too much telly. It's dangerous!:H We did get out for a long walk in the sunshine at least.

Comment

So sorry Zenstyle.

Comment

Working...
                                X