Chillgirl is 2 years AF!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:happy::happy: So very happy for you Chill you are a shining light to so many. Enjoy your achievement today and I know that your third year will launch you onto the path you are searching for. :happy::happy:

Dewdrop :h
    Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS CHILLY! 2 YEARS AF IS AWESOME! :wd::happy::yay::wave::wave::banana::bananacompute r:
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS CHILLY! 2 YEARS AF IS AWESOME! :wd::happy::yay::wave::wave::banana:
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Chillgirl on two years AF. Way to go!!! May 2012 be your best year ever!! You rock!!!
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

:yougo::yougo::yougo:CONGRATULATIONS CHILLY ON 2 YEARS SOBER!!!:yougo::yougo::yougo:

fABulous!!!! Thank you for sharing your journey with us! Here's to many more!

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Soul Sista!! The Power of PINK is not to be taken lightly!! You are such a huge inspiration to me and I absolutely LOVE following in your footsteps!! I concur with everyone else who said 2012 will be YOUR year!! You thoughts about year 1 were spot on and I am psyched to watch you grow even more in year 2!!

:l :h

New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Way to go Chill , it doesn't seem like a year ago that you were hitting your one year mark .
                :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
                AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!! Truly Well Done, Chill!! I am so happy for you and your Return to Living a Full Life!! May the year ahead be full of abundance!!:goodjob:

Kate:h:l
                  A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Congratulations on 2 Years Chill! Amazing! You are such an inspiration to me and so many others! I hope Year 3 is the BEST for you with Peace, Love and Happiness. You are a Shining Star! TWO

Comment

I am so happy for you Chilly and hope this is a great year for you!!!
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

congratulations

You are such an inspiration, thank you so much for staying here and posting. It's so important to see success stories like yours.
                        Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                        If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                        November 2, 2012

Comment

Congratulations!
                          "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Working...
                          X