difficult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

difficult

I thought today might be difficult and I was right. I used to look forward to a bottle after doing a 24hr shift and i'm craving red wine, but I wont have it. I went to bed and thought about some of the sorry states i've been in. This is not going to be easy, I hope i can be a moderate because I love wine.#

Anyway I guess I drank because I thought I deserved it, now I don't because I dont deserve it...bla bla bla

difficult

It is diffucult for me too. I love my beer. Try and find something else to do.
    I went for a walk and the fresh air felt great.

Comment

difficult

Hang in there,

You will much better about yourself if you don't do it....

Have a long soak in the bath.......

Let us know how you do...

Paula :l :l
      sigpicXXX

Comment

difficult

Fighting the cravings is sometimes almost impossible....And after a 24hr shift you do deserve a treat....Just not alcahol...There must be something else that you can do to reward yourself...

Its like anything...The more your told you cant have something, the more you want it....I know its hard....and i have given in before...

You just gotta keep trying
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

difficult

Yes, we have to keep trying. Daisy, your idea is great--going for that walk. It is so good for us mentally and physically. I am getting out there myself in a few minutes! Thanks

Ivy

Comment

Working...
          X