Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomorrow is day 1 of my One Year AF Project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still anxious and no chance of sleeping yet... Anyway, I guess it will be better after a week or so AF.

Comment

Give it time. The longer that you stay af, the better it will get and before you know it, you will be at 1 year af and then hopefully you will decide to continue the journey. YOU CAN DO THIS!
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I never get "beer stomache", but now that I don't drink beer anymore I have it. Funny irony Sorry for the too much info

DriftyAlison: how long did the mental hangover last? I'm not sure you had it like me though, but it would be nice to know how your first week or so was. And how was sleep? How much did you drink every day?

Comment

Stomache is back on track, I'm feeling good and the anxiety is gone I also got some good sleep last night. This evening I am going to give myself a hard work out at the gym and try to go to bed early to establish a sound sleep pattern.

Now I need a plan for the weekend...

Comment

Working...
          X