Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 2nd January 2012

Good morning, Army

Woke up to a cool, overcast day. Will be nice for a change. Today is a public holiday in Saffaland, so its only back to work tomorrow.

Off to put the wheelie bin out and make another cup of coffee. Bacinabit
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

tiptronic_ct;1236873 wrote:

Off to put the wheelie bin out and make another cup of coffee.
    Please take care and come back safely. :l

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vjqfvZVReM[/video]]"Stout Hearted Men" Nelson Eddy (New Moon 1940) - YouTube

Comment

Good morning and arvo Tigger and Tawny

I am home from the inlaws now and actually had a very nice time on the beach yesterday. I am slowly getting some plans in for 2012. One of them being is to get out and about more and meet more positive people.
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

LMAO Froglet :H:H:H

Good morning, TartyPants. I met no-one on my trip to put the wheelie bin out. Do you think I should travel further afield?
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning Tigger, Tawny and Starty its still dark and cold here. I cudn't sleep at all last night so about 4.30 i gave up and put the tv on. Just having a 2nd mug of coffee. I need to get out more too Starty specialy a nites few doing something. Sitting in front of the tv too much. Glad to hear you had a nice time at the in laws and enjoyed the beach.:television::cupajoe:

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1236877 wrote: LMAO Froglet :H:H:H

Good morning, TartyPants. I met no-one on my trip to put the wheelie bin out. Do you think I should travel further afield?
            Thanks for the reminder to put my bin out Tigger. Great when we get a reminder from overseas to put the wheelie bin out:goodjob:

Hello Starty and the frog.

A good sleep was had by Mrs A and my house is quiet again for 24hrs.

Comment

xpost firefox Sorry you could not sleep. Maybe you could get out to a beach and blow the cobwebs away with a walk along the sand?

Comment

Sorry to hear you couldn't sleep, FF :l

You need to have a word with Mrs. A. It would appear she's hogging the sleep fairy.

Enjoy the peace & quiet Whizzy!
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Starty, Mr T, FF, Tawny and all still snuggled in their bed

Sat here on pins eldest granddaughter been rushed down for emergency op to remove appendix, got a call at 3 this morning to come and babysit other 2...my first thought (well second after praying she was ok) thank god I can drive!!

The sad thing is she was taken to the hospital yesterday morning to be sent out after a dose of ibuprofen saying it was just viral!!
                  Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Good morning Anon. My wheelie bin day is tomorrow. Too dark to go for a walk may be later. I'm gonna try back asleep in a while even i get an hour but i don't have to go out today so i can nap anytime

Comment

Morning Panno oh dear i hope ur poor little grand daughter will be ok.

Comment

Shite Panno - I hope she's going to be OK :l
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Thanks hopefully know soon they are just preparing her for the op now, will let you know later
                          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

I'm going to head back to bed feeling tired now. Be back some time later. Let us know how things go Panno. :l

Comment

Oh dear Panno There does seem to be a lot of viral abdominal pain syndrome going around hence the wrong diagnosis.
                              It is painful post op but not a dangerous procedure thes days. Analgesia is so good now so she should get lots of pain releif.
                              Great that you could drive over there.

Comment

Working...
                              X