Inspired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inspired

I am feeling so inspired after comming here and relizing that I am not the only woman with this problem.
    I really feel like I can stop this madness.
    I always thought I was the only woman who drank this much every night.
    I dont feel as embarresed anymore.
    Thanks.

Inspired

Ha! Sorry that sort of made me laugh only because I felt the exact same way when I first came on here. As if I was the ONLY person in the world buying so much wine and drinking it to excess every day. Guarantee you are not alone. Welcome to our supportive group. It is a great place to be.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Inspired

Yeah I used to think there was no way anyone with kids could or would drink as much as I did. Not that long alcohol free either so I am not being too confident and cocky yet. I drank wine, coconut rum, raspberry vodka beer and lots of it. To the point of not remembering passing out at night. Ugh
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Inspired

That's the reason I am here!!

I always thought I was alone and I am not !!!

Thank goodness for this site - a haven for me where I feel accepted and not judged and can share my very real struggle from day to day.

Louie

Comment

Inspired

I actually cried tears of joy when I found this sight. There is real healing and change taking place here.
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Working...
          X