Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 5th January 2012

Morning Pingu, morning Marioooooo,

Pingu, I'm sorting out the me wardrobe today.

Mariooooooooo, glad to here you're a bit better. Will you be taking it very easy today.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1239110 wrote: Morning Pingu, morning Marioooooo,

Pingu, I'm sorting out the me wardrobe today.

Mariooooooooo, glad to here you're a bit better. Will you be taking it very easy today.
      I've decided to sort out me study, it's a fookin tip....

will take some pics before n after... good luck with the wardrobe

and get well soon Mario
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Yes still in the bed,have gout in my hands and elbows,never got it there before ???

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning folks, woke up feeling like I have a hangover, which is impossible. Did I mention I haven't had a drink since last year? I like the sound of that. Did scoff a big bar of wholenut choccy while watching the game last night. So much for getting back to my swimming, but soon, very soon.

Edit: ouch Mario that is supposed to be very painful indeed.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning KTabbers,

KTAB;1239113 wrote: Did I mention I haven't had a drink since last year? I like the sound of that.
            I like the sound of that too
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ta JC. You know I was pondering again, oh no I hear the groans from the balcony, about types of alcoholism. For example in its simplest terms there are peope like me who drink everyday and people who are happy to stay dry for weeks on end only to go ballistic when they binge drink again. My ponder is this, how come the addictive nature of it effects us in different ways?
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning lovelies, glad you're feeling better Mario, take it easy, gout is nasty.

I've got a busy day, library, gym and lunch with one of my bestest friends who is on holiday this week. Woo hoo, happy days!

Catch you later, have a good day

Comment

Morning Sooty,

Sounds like a lovely day. I'm going to enjoy having the house to meself again. Just me and my dawg.

KTAB;1239115 wrote: Ta JC. You know I was pondering again, oh no I hear the groans from the balcony, about types of alcoholism. For example in its simplest terms there are peope like me who drink everyday and people who are happy to stay dry for weeks on end only to go ballistic when they binge drink again. My ponder is this, how come the addictive nature of it effects us in different ways?
                  Ooh crikey that's too hard a question this time in the morning.

I suppose the easy answer is every one is different. Just like everyone has a different DNA (apart from identical twins) then alcoholics all have different patterns.

Now I'm puzzling if you can get identical twins where one is an alcoholic and the other isn't
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Note.

I always suffered from gout and when I was went on a heavy binge and then stopped(couldn't drink anymore) I would get massive gout attacks like after I stopped drinking.Well I over indulged in chocolate last year :-) and when I stopped I have got it bad,Wonder is this all related to a sugar withdrawals ?

Comment

Hi ktab :-)

Comment

bebaclaters

Comment

Good Morning Everyone,

Have a funeral today of a very old friend,she was only 37 and dead from a brain haemorrage (can't spell), her two brothers died in their 20's from heart attacks, how much can one family take

My mother suffers from gout Mario and was told to stop eating sweets and chocolate as that brings it on.

So glad you have not drank since last yeat Ktan.

Hi to everyone else.
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Morning all its just raining here and another stormy day forecast. Mario i hope you feel better soon and the goat clears i never had it so don't know if the choc could have triggered it may be some one else has more info. Sooty sounds like a nice day out. New trainers? I badly need a pair i'll have a look aaround thge sales next week when i have more money. I have to pop up to the credit union later not looking forward to going out in the wind and rain but lucky its only a short walk and there is a nice coffee shop nearby. Speaking of chocolate i ate half a large toberlone last night and feeling the effects this morning so thats the last of chocolate for me for some time. Got lots of fruit and natural yogourt in so got to start my healthy eating again. Just having my 2nd coffee. :choc::yukko::cupajoe:

Comment

Morning oney sorry to hear about your friend how tragic for the family all those deaths at such a young age.

Comment

Morning yous twos.

I so sorry about your, friend,Oney, that's no age at all.

Might have a wander up to friggintesco later to give me trainers their first outing, but it's fecking freezing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X