Army Thread 7th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th January

Good morning,bit of a relapse here,don't feel to good at all,need to slow down some more today:upset:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Well you're not getting any younger Mario :H

Sorry couldn't resist.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

KTAB;1240310 wrote: Well you're not getting any younger Mario :H

Sorry couldn't resist.
        :H:H:upset::upset:

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

OK bacinabit even thought I am knocking on deaths door,there are holidays to book,

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Hey thinking about it we are almost the same age :hitme::nutso:

Edit: so you are not that sick then I see...... Righto I am off to do my chores.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

I know what you mean of the stresses of work/money. Make a list of free things to do-and then just force yourself to get out there and do them. Without trying to sound pitiful....one reason I only ordered a coffee yesterday was because that's all I could afford. I saw people sitting in the restaurants eating lovely food (and drinking wine) and I started feeling just a wee bit sorry for myself for about five minutes. Lonely, broke...blah. There are loads of homeless people in Paris-and one area I walked through-well, there were quite a few. So I told myself that even though a restaurant is not in my budget this month-I did have good food at home in my fridge. Trying to count my blessings. And also to accept that it is ok and normal to feel blue sometimes. Ups and downs in this old life.:l
              Speaking of which...My Hoover is broke!:upset: So I have to find a hoover guy today. The broom is just not cutting it. It just pushes the dustbunnies around.
              http://youtu.be/ubO6mm-5xgM[/video]]ONCE - Broken Hearted Hoover Fixer Sucker Guy (Animated!) - YouTube

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Morning Mario If you go on holiday (AGAIN!) WE WANT PHOTOS:H
                OK-off to get the dustbunnies under control.
                back laters xxx

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

bacinthenow

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

hello army dumplings. its quiet here today. im pleased to say my kitten is recovering well and is fighting me big time when i try to stuff his tablets down his throat. my bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. im confining myself to my duvet today as i am feeling crap.... all sniffles and croaky. its a bugger to be hangover free yet still feeling poo. never mind, im sure a lemsip or two will perk me up. and what a great excuse to have a lazy day and watch rubbish tv.
                    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

:hallo: Army peeps. Back from town. Have had a dip in the pool and now going to try for a nanna nap. Because we're further inland, we don't have the benefit of the sea breezes people in Cape Town itself have. We're sweltering - 34C at the moment.

Hope everyone's Saturday has been good so far.
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Aternoon everyone Mario and spuddy sorry you're feeling too good i'm bunged up again with stuffy nose and blocked ears i got a bit relapse too i think it was when i was cleaning my double door and sweeping leaves outside yesterday it turned quite chilly after a while. Just staying in my pjs today and try and catch up on sime inside chores. I also have cash problems and struggling on benefit with bills its tough and i'm behind with some and i do get down but drinking will make it worse and add more stress as the money spent on booze cud be put to better use but all we can do is try and focused and positve and do our best. Lucky Mario going on holiday its something forward to and aim for.:beach:

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Hi ya firefox sorry your not feeling to well.

Hiya mr tips you lucky tigger you.

Hi spuds.

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Morning. Just back from work. Off out with tigger now in search of purple bedding.....
                            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Hi Pingu and mario just watchin tv here and feeling lazy. Sooty glad to hear your kitten is feeling better. My two cats are out playing at the moment. Good luck with your shopping Pingu i love the colour purple too.

Comment

Army Thread 7th January

Dunelm mill and we have a purple bed......
                                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Working...
                                X