1st stage of liver disese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Marie how are you getting on how are you doin on the meds and with your plan have you cut out or cut down on the booze? thhinking of you.:l

Comment

Go to your local health food store, tell them what you have, get THE BEST milk thistle supplement they have. Do not cut costs here, it is your health. Start taking it TODAY. Also, drink milk thistle tea or at least a liver support blend with dandelion root and MT in it. Stop drinking if you haven't already done so. Do a liver cleanse. Your liver is resilient and can repair itself if you start treating it RIGHT NOW with kid gloves. I work in the natural health world and see this all the time and also see customers bounce back to good health. Milk thistle is the key. Best of luck to you Mariec, this could be the eye opening that you need to get AL out of our life for good. You can heal your liver, just get on a liver supplement ASAP and follow the regimine. Healing vibes go out to you from me! PS, yes, I agree with everyone else that your doc is an ass.
      Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
      :h

Comment

Working...
      X