Day 3 AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 3 AF

Well today will be day 3 AF for me. Im feeling pretty good about it.
    For some reason I know that I am not going to drink tonight. Its not easy but I know Im not going too.
    I have to go out and do some school stuff for my daughter tonight (during my usual drinking time)
    so i know that is helping me.

Day 3 AF

Hi Daisy

I am also on my 3rd day of AF. I am also nearly at the end of reading Allen Carr's book Easyway to control alcohol. Even though he states in the book, not to attempt to quit until you have finished the book, I don't even fancy a drink (I am 1/4 away from finishing it). Although I am sufferring from cluster headaches.

I know I won't be drinking tonight as I'm working late tonight. I am worried about tommorrow, but will think about it then. I'm taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Day 3 AF

Hey Mandy,congrats on day 3.Ya dont think about tommorow till tommorow. Im a little worried about tommorow too but i think I will plan on doing something special outside of the home with my daughter.

Comment

Day 3 AF

Hey congratulations!!! Today is my day three too. I am a bit worried about tonight as I am off all day w/ my kids. 4:00 will be the time I usually open my bottle of wine. I'll check back with you all again soon.

I worked out today. 30 mns. on eliptical and weights for 10 mins.
        Iamgoingtodothis:new:

Comment

Day 3 AF

Hey Daisy, Mandy and Iamdoingthis,

Congratulations on your 3 days AF!!!! Keep up the good work.

Amelia
          Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Day 3 AF

Hi Amelia and Daisy

I managed day 3 of AF and am feeling confident at making this weekend AF too.

Hope you both are ok.

Comment

Day 3 AF

Mandy,

Sending you lots of positive energy to get through the next days.

Amelia
              Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Working...
              X