What a difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a difference

My daughter just started mopping the floor with dirty mop water. Ughhhh water everywhere. Usually in my hung over state I would flip out. I cant believe I didnt ,I calmy told her not to do it again. I really can seea difference in my attitude.

What a difference

I feel the same Daisy, I have been much more patient with my children too. Day 10 for me and I realise I am not thinking about alcohol as much as I was. I have been having nighmares though, but I believe this is normal, makes me realise how bad I was when I was in denial. Keep it up, it gets better and better, I was craving a drink last night, but not today xx

Comment

What a difference

Hey Stoat congrats on day 10.I hope the nightmares go away.

Comment

What a difference

Yup Daisy~my hubby would just remind me of what a "monster" I would be when I'd drink & yell @ the kids.

Now instead of seeing them as pains- I realize that it's just the normal process of growing up. Patience is much easier being sober!
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X