Army Thread 12th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 12th January

Sounds like a good dream ur unconscious letting ur conscious know that u have enough stamina to avoid the drink maybe?

J.C: my day was good me and my sister had a right laugh about people saying there gonna ban the T.V programm pepper pig , lol
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Yeh kinda hoping its a subconscious bridge I have crossed, mind you with the amount of brain cells I have probably drowned over the years anything is possible up there. Do you remember the dandy comic with the numbskulls?
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

I do remember the dandy comic, but not the numbskulls
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Hahahahaha I just asked the Gods of google and it was in the Beano not the Dandy, I rest my case M'Lord........

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

ha ha, ur brain doesn't seem too bad, lol, maybe only a quarter fried? lol, i'm sure u will be fine
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

I will bid you goodnight, the soaps are finished now so I am off to watch a film with DW. Another sober night under our belts. GREAT, well done everyone.

Comment

Working...
              X