Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 17th January

JackieClaire;1246661 wrote: Very canny,

It's Slimming World tonight. You'll all have to keep your fingers crossed I'm still within target weight so I don't have to pay. Eaten like a little piggy wig this last week.
    Oooh JC - you have to PAY if you gain? That's harsh.
    Coco

Comment

Army Thread 17th January

mario;1246663 wrote: How is he doing ? why doesent he come here anymore ?
      I don't know. He doesn't do much on FB either.

Yooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo Mrs A.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17th January

Yooooooooooo hoooooooooooo Coconutty.

Coco-Nut;1246665 wrote: Oooh JC - you have to PAY if you gain? That's harsh.
        It's free as long as I stay within 3llbs of my target weight. I'm only a pound out at the moment.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17th January

Evening all

Did you enjoy your day of rest, Mrs A?

I finally got off my lazy arse and went to a proper running shop in Oxford where they stuck me on a treadmill for video gait analysis and then they flogged me a pair of these:

ProGrid Stabil CS 2 | Saucony

plus 3 pairs of ankle socks (it was 3 for 2). The shoes are full of ventilation holes, so I reckon they might let in water when it rains Anyway, I took them for a test drive this evening and they seemed ok, so all I need to do now is find the motivation to use them. Can see it being a long search somedays, 'specially when it's cold.

Comment

Army Thread 17th January

Recluse;1246668 wrote: Evening all

Did you enjoy your day of rest, Mrs A?

I fimally got off my lazy arse and went to a proper running shop in Oxford where they stuck me on a treadmill for video gait analysis and then they flogged me a pair of these:

ProGrid Stabil CS 2 | Saucony

plus 3 pairs of ankle socks (it was 3 for 2). The shoes are full of ventilation holes, so I reckon they might let in water when it rains Anyway, I took them for a test drive this evening and they seemed ok, so all I need to do now is find the motivation to use them. Can see it being a long search somedays, 'specially when it's cold.

Very spinnorky wheels indeed! (Don't like the sound of "video gait analysis," what with my waddle.)
            Coco

Comment

Army Thread 17th January

Recluse I wear those Pro grid running shoes!

Comment

Army Thread 17th January

JackieClaire;1246667 wrote: Yooooooooooo hoooooooooooo Coconutty.

It's free as long as I stay within 3llbs of my target weight. I'm only a pound out at the moment.
                Well fingers crossed then

Comment

Army Thread 17th January

Thank you, Mrs a.

I've developed a rather strong craving for digestive biscuits, I don't want it to get out of hand.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17th January

Do you really, whizzy? That's pure coincidence then, cos I went by what the bloke in the shop said as he seemed to know what he was talking about. Didn't even realize they were Saucony till I got home.

Coco-Nutty, they do the video gait analysis so that if you waddle in the wrong way, they can give you shoes thst make you waddle in the right way.

JC, a litre of prune juice and you'll be in your target range, no problem. But don't stray too far from the bog for at least 8 hours, and don't risk falling asleep.

Comment

Army Thread 17th January

@ prune juice :H:H:H
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17th January

Evening folks, I have some trainers which have only ever used in the gym, they are nestling safely in the bottom of the cupboard with the spiders. But as soon as my fitness levels improve a bit I am going back. I reckon being able for 60 lengths handy should be about right as a gauge.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 17th January

Orff to SW.

Bacinabit.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17th January

Probably sat on it?

Comment

Army Thread 17th January

Mine was bent out of shape years ago if its any consolation.

Comment

Army Thread 17th January

Hiya Troopers.

Just a quick fly-by from me to let you know that Mr. Stirly is scheduled for a CAT scan tomorrow morning followed by surgery later. Not sure what time either will be done. I've had a long day and I'm tired so am off to walk Freddo and then to bed. Just wanted to let you know that things have finally fallen into place and the surgery will be done tomorrow. Sorry but I haven't the time to read back over today's thread and comment. Hope you've all had a positive day.

Again, a sincere thank-you to each and every one of you for sending your kind thoughts and prayers our way. You are very, very dear to me and your posts have helped me so much. We've got some difficult days and maybe weeks ahead of us but I know we'll get through it okay.

Wishing you all goodnight and peaceful dreams.
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X