Clear All

Army Thread 18th January

Not yet.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 18th January

Okay ta. Just in the door need food back later bye
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 18th January

I'm hoping she's putting her feet up, she must be zorsted.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 18th January

Hiya Anon, i study psychology, keeps me out of mischief, lol
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 18th January

Panno: I will take the sleep fairy off ur hands, was shattered today
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 18th January

Evening J.C, IVE STUCK THE KETTLE ON 4 U A CUPPA AFTER UR BUSY DAY
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 18th January

Ooh ta very much, Pinky.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 18th January

:hallo: Army

I don't need no sleep fairy tonight. I'm knackered. Just popped in to say g'nite. I'll see you on the morrow.
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 18th January

Do the ladies know any good lingerie websites ? i'm not being a pervert, lol i'm just trying to buy mrs pinky a valentines present and i do not know where to start, lol
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 18th January

littlepinkcat;1247336 wrote: Do the ladies know any good lingerie websites ? i'm not being a pervert, lol i'm just trying to buy mrs pinky a valentines present and i do not know where to start, lol
                      La Senza Pinky

--And good evening all.

Mrs A wondering if all this running is making her so tired.

Off to bed when it gets to 8.30

Comment

Army Thread 18th January

littlepinkcat;1247336 wrote: Do the ladies know any good lingerie websites ? i'm not being a pervert, lol i'm just trying to buy mrs pinky a valentines present and i do not know where to start, lol
                        Victorias Secret. LaSenza. I don't know where you are but those are the first two that spring to mind.
                        Coco

Comment

Army Thread 18th January

Cheers guys i will try those shops online
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 18th January

Run, run as quick as you can to La Zenza in Eldon Square. Their stuff is fab and it's closing down so there's huge discounts.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 18th January

Evening all

Stopped by to see if there was any news from stirly. I'm hoping that Mr and Mrs stirly's waiting is over and everything went well.

littlepinkcat;1247269 wrote: Hiya Anon, i study psychology, keeps me out of mischief, lol
                              Hiya pinky, my dad was a lecturer in psychology (social psychology, to be precise). What do you plan to do with your qualification when you get it?

Jackie.....sometimes it can be better to be busy at work than under-occupied.....it often makes the day (or afternoon, in your case) go faster. Just sayin'.

All kinds of strange things happening with my sleep at the mo. I'm typically awake for about 30 hours, followed by about 12 to 15 hours of sleep. Makes for quite a long day, and unconventional hours, but nothing worse than that. Does mean that I turn up here at different times every day, though.

Comment

Army Thread 18th January

Hewwo Army!!

Reccie... something must be in the air with sleep lately. I've had a huge fall out with the sleep fairy. Perhaps I should leave her a little something from La Senza
                                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X