Oh crap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh crap!

well today was gonna be my 1st day AF ...i had armed myself with the tools needed to to this,,even to self detox and i felt good, like my normal self and i was so positive. But I had to pop out the store for stuff and im so ashamed to say that i gave in " well what can a little tipple do when im feelin so good" answer is put me back to square one....Grrrrrr am so pissed at myself now, thankfully i still have enough of the meds to start detox again tomorro....if anything this has made me even more determined....urggg...i hate this drunken me.

Sorry for the rant and thanks for listening guys

Loves

Lou-Lou x x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Oh crap!

Hi Lou, You're not ranting,

We are her for you,

The fact that you are posting here about your honesty means that you are dealing with it.

Love & Hugs, (lots of) Paula :h :l :h
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Oh crap!

Hi Lou-Lou,
      You rant away if that's what you feel like.
      There's no point beating yourself up. It's happened to most of us. It's not easy to stop drinking but so easy to start. Just pick yourself up tomorrow and get straight back on your wagon.
      Good Luck
      Love

Comment

Oh crap!

Lou, Thats what this place is for..You'll do it tomorrow.
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Oh crap!

Lou, at least you are posting and sound coherant to me
          and it's the weekend, at least it's not Monday
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
          X