Wanna know what really gets my goat??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was having a very negative day when I first posted this... so I've decided to remove it

Kat TOTALLY understand. My husband does not drink but is a chocolate addict. When I was PG I asked him to give up chocolate if I had to give up wine, thinking he could suffer right along with me. Nope, did not bother him at all. He actually lost weight while I gained 28 pounds!!! I understand your frustration.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Never Mind

removed

Comment

Thanks Lush

I do want to say thank you for responding to my post, for the support during a time of hopelessness, frustration and negativity, but that kind of negativity isn't needed on this board, and I sincerely appoligise for posting what I did in the first place.

Comment

Kat, you gotta concentrate on getting you right before you can even think about sorting everyone else out...1 or 2 weeks out of the rest of your life is not a big price to pay..
          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Mackeral

When you're right you're right...

Comment

Kat, I did not think that was negative at all. You were in a bad space and needed to rant. That is what these boards are here for. Don't feel like you cannot open up about how you are feeling.....
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
              X