Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 20th January

Good morning, Army

I have no idea what was said on yesterday's thread. Will have to try and catch up if I get the time. Mrs. T started feeling ill at work yesterday. She thought she was developing a migraine. Turns out it's high blood pressure. She's at home today, taking it easy.

It's the eldest cub's 15th b'day today. We're having a braai for him tonight - Mrs. T's family is coming over. I'm taking him and six mates karting tomorrow.

Have a lovely Friday, folksies - I hope it's a good one for you.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 20th January

Good morning Army
    I'm going back to read yesterday's thread too-it was a busy evening with homework and we were all tired. We went to bed early. TGIF.
    Tips-I hope Mrs. T feels better soon. And Happy Birthday to your cub!:l

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Good morning Tipp and all to come. Still dark and very cold here. Sorry to hear about mrs T has she had high bp before? Is she on meds for it? Sounds like a nice weekend planned for your sons birthday i bet the braai and karting will be fun. Just having my first coffee.:cupajoe::ranger

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Good Morning expat. Wishing you a nice weekend.

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Morning Firefox! I'm on my first coffee too. Did you get your hair cut and coloured yesterday?

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Yes i did i like the colour but not sure about the cut. I got it cut up to a shorter bob than i normally have but not sure about the shape. I guess i'll get used to it till it grows down a bit. I might get it back to a shoulder lenth layed style as my hair is a bit too thick for a one lenth bob. I'm not always entirely happy after hair dresser visits.:sigh:

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Good morning!

got to go and get coffee. In the meantime, here's a newish offering from Simon's Cat:

Simon's Cat - Catnap

Stirly, please let us know how things are going when you can.

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Another coffee here. I loved the cat cartoon reccie. I have to go out this morning but not till about 11 or 12. Its cold, windy with rain forecast. I hope all is ok with the stirlys.

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Hiya fireyfoxy,

I have to go out this morning, too. Alcohol worker at 11. It's still dark outside so I can't tell what the weather's like, but I'd hazard a guess it's shite. At least Mario should be getting some decent weather when he surfaces this morning.

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Night!

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Nighters Zen!
                      Not too cold here today but grey.
                      Foxy-I usually hate my hair after getting it cut-takes a few days to get used to it!
                      Morning Reccie! How's the walking going?
                      I hope Mr.Stirly is feeling better and back home. :l
                      Children are at school and I have a few things to do before leaving for work. But overall-a peaceful morning.

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Loved the Simon's Cat video!:H Too cute!

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Morning all, I got my hair cut too so I did, razor back and sides and a snip snip on top.
                          Reccie how you doing my friend? It's the weekend and I have had a very good week AL wise as in no cravings, it's Friday so I interesting to see what my brain say this evening.
                          Hi FF its very wet and windy this morning, think I just saw a cow being blown sideways past the window like a cartoon figure or it could just be my over active imagination.
                          Tips are you going carting personally or just watching? Went quad biking for my sons birthday with a few of his friends and it was a right laugh.
                          Peaceful morning is good expat enjoy the moment.
                          Won't mention you zen cause I know you are asleep, right.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

Morning ktab just starting raining here too and i nearly got blown away when i went out to the bin out back lol very cold too. feeling a bit tired now but i'll try not to fall back asleep if i can help it. Weekends are dificult al wise i'm thinking of trying AA meetings again but i havn't got round to it yet. I'm not great for doing things in the cold weather but be good to get out and be among people in the same boat. I hope you all have a nice friday.

Comment

Army Thread 20th January

I agree FF about getting out and mixing. It's easy to just reverse into our shell and that would make drinking again more likely in my case. Maybe wrap up really warm and go to that meeting tonight, I bet you won't regret it later.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                              X