Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to decide whether to continue with MWO...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read about narill's "tingling arms"! I know, I had the same thing when I started to titrate up on topa. You need to increase and keep up your potassium intake. All One will keep the tingling away. If you need more help, try (as RJ recommends) grape seed extract supps. You know the other sources. Potatoes, oj, greens, etc. I promise it will go away in a day or so once you start to eat/drink these foods.

Comment

Dipsa....do hang in there. I started in June....slipped, had a hard time...kept going and now I've had 71 af days. Stick with it.

Has anyone else noticed that Oscar Wilde kinda looks like James Spader?

Gloria- I love David Sedaris. I was listening to one of his books on cd while driving once ----can be dangerous. I was laughing so hard I was crying and had to pull over!!

Lisa

Comment

Dipsa,

The decision on whether or not you stay here or what program you do is totally up to you and that is how it should be, because the action of getting sober is your action and it will be the result of decisions and actions that you take and continue to take. If doing this program isnt doing it for you.. do another - its not as if mwo is the only thing that has helped people.. RJ herself spoke once about a friend of hers who succeeded simply by a connection with God... if coming to this site does not help your choices then dont come here. Lots of people here do different things to help them.. you may get some ideas that may help you and discard the things that you know arent going to work for you.

Its not plain sailing, I know and there is no magic pill, but comes down to a simple decision followed up by action and determination to succeed... the tools you use to help you are up to you.

good luck with your choices and follow your gut instinct and I wish you well.
        Brigid

Comment

Working...
        X