Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26th January

Aww Stirls.:l
    With all the stuff you've had going on. Thank you so much for keeping us up to date.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Woo hoo Army hope we're all well. Great news Stirly, I'm so glad Mr S is home and you can minister unto him. I hope his recovery races along.

Cold and windy evening here and choir is cancelled hooray! I can stay in and keep warm and watch coronation street

Pingu I hope the pills help, perhaps they'll help you to get back into a sleeping pattern and you'll be able to do without them.

KTAB are you getting excited about your job? Have you polished your shoes and dug out your best briefcase? Good luck with it.

Have a good evening everyone, back later x

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Hiya Stirls - great to hear Mr S is home

KT- I will try to get you a piccy if you like
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Hi Sooty, a little nervous tbh as its a role I haven't directly done before and there is quite a lot to get up to scratch with their systems but sure it will be grand. It is a suit and tie job so yes I wil have to scrub up.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

ohh new job KT - good luck - I'm sure you will look swish all scrubbed up

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Good evening its bitter cold and windy here. Ahh good news bout mr Stirly so glad to hear he is doing well. Deep sea fishing sounds interesting i have never been. Off to have dinner and see whats on tv be back later.:television::chef:

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Found Ktabbers signature tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn2-b_opVTo[/video]]ZZ Top Sharp Dressed Man - YouTube
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Evening army, i'm glad Mr Stirly is recovering well, kTAB:congrats on ur job
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Evening Army
                    Lovely to see you Stirly:l
                    Going to have a proper read back. x

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Hiya Pinky and expatty

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

This little pink cat is buzzing i handed in 3 essays a while back just got marks back for one of them and i got a 1'st, buzzing
                        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

:goodjob: Pinky.

Just been checking the TV here. Thank goodness we've got 2 episodes of Shameless and one of Desperate Housewives recorded.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

congrats pinky - that is huge

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Cheers guy's i'm dead happy as it was a rock hard social psychology essay
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

J.C the t.v is always gauff
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X