Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May I be the first to introduce you all to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations

Well that's one more for me, hehe!

Cashy
    xxx
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Congratulations, your Majesty, Jenneh!
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

I stand(actually sit) in awe

Now I'm checking out everyone's counter....looks like Kathy is on her way to Seniordom soon too!

wow...

ok...and one more for me too ...
        lisa

Comment

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about here, but I certainly have smiled while reading the posts! And I am positively awed at Jennah's scissor kick. (It's been many moons since my chubby, decrepit body has performed the scissor kick!)

BTW....IRISH, I LOVE your avatar! Is that a lime on the cat's head?

Comment

Hail Jenneh.

Congrats on becomig old.....er sorry senior!

Comment

Crikes and Lawks!!!!!
              Jenneh, I fear you may be the only senior member with fingers like a tree frog's and eyes like Mowgli's in Jungle book after Kaa hypnotised him, after your typing tennis with Fanneroo today....
              Now for goodness sake, lie down in a darkened room and rest...tomorrow the dooties start, babies to kiss,hands to shake and the poor to visit......(As a very needy piece of fruit, I would like to 'bagsy' you first)

Congratulations ....God bless you and all who sail in you!!! xoxo

Comment

Hi sami...Yes it is a lime on the cats head, his name is Phsyco and he thinks the lime is a football helmet and he looks soooooo cool, I haven't the courage to tell him he looks like a raving lunatic.....perhaps I can tell him you think he does hmmmm!!!!! ha ha...

weemelonwiththebigsmileandbagonhead...what can I say...is it a self potrait?? you remind me of someone I know, can't remember offhand, never mind, hope you take the bag off when you are out and about???/
                A F F L..
                Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

I have created this special trophy for you, jenneh. It's encrusted with precious jewels, and when you press the secret button on the hand, it plays "Cat Scratch Fever." At the awards ceremony, it will be presented to you by RJ herself. There is also a gold medal that you can have placed around your neck, and you can stand on the platform, flanked by the other...ahem...also rans.

Comment

Working...
                  X