Reasons not to drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reasons not to drink

Hello lilac. You've been here since May, so you are no longer a newbie, but :welcome: anyway.

Beaches, that is a nice list of add-ons. I didn't know your son was autistic. I'm sorry to hear that. That's gotta be tough.
    where does this go?

Comment

Reasons not to drink

I don't know if it was mentioned, but personally, I curse profusely when I'm drunk. I'm told I say f**k every fifth word, which is odd, because I'm actually extremely articulate and witty when I'm sober. But, I've also been told my IQ drops 50 points when I'm drunk, so that takes me down to moron status. :upset:
      where does this go?

Comment

Reasons not to drink

Many Thanks........

Thanks to Jenneh for writing the original post and to you too Betty for bringing it to the attention of those of us who hadn`t been here then.

The post says it all and makes me appreciate even more how my friends at M.W.O. are the only people who really understand me and don`t berate me for drinking.

It`s such a comfort to be able to come to this site and feel valued, despite my drinking.

Starlight Impress

Comment

Reasons not to drink

i wish i had a printer! im gonna copy it out, it s all so true, i really need to sort this out so i can concentrate on helping my son, he really struggles an gets frustrated with maths, VERY similar to me, i gave up learning maths at age 11, i really am no good, i get scared to help him especially when im drunk cos i cant do it, i think i confuse him more, he is 10 this month an i dont want him to struggle like me, i get stuck on his homework, how thick am i, !! any 1 know where i can get some help 4 us both, on the maths side, my brain just cant understand bloody numbers ,,
          :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Reasons not to drink

Rachel,honey, you sound good today, and even though I have a degree in accounting, I am terrible at math. I loved algebra, but after that i just couldn't comprehend it anymore. My stepdaughter struggles with it too. I would just suggest that maybe you get a private tutor for your son if you can afford it and if he really needs it. some of us though just can't get it through no fault of our own. so don't feel bad. Just get him through school.
            I hope you are doing OK I think about you everyday.

Melissa
            If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Reasons not to drink

thats not a bad idea, my maths level is that of a 10 yr old, i always feelk so ashamed, i shouldnt chuckle but an accountant not good at math, im sure u r,
              i think im a maths dslyxic, i spelt that wrong!

my 13 yr old bro is sitting his exams, the 1s taken at 16 this mth, he nicked my brains im sure, he is genius,
              often thought about gettin him to help, but mum an me dont get on an she dosent like him coming up here, but mayb thats the best wy, after he has got these exams out the way i lll suggest it, i really dont want him to cringe as i do, i mannaged to make it this far with me fingers but, its no good, thanks 4 the advice, im gonna look into that, an also pro tutors, its worth the cash to sort him out, ill have to give up the beer to pay, 2 birds 1 stone that = 3 right !!!!
              :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Working...
              X