Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I ever tell you lot about the Bush Regenerators Bodrhum?

Sounds like a Coen Brothers fillum doesn't it?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1255518 wrote: Did I ever tell you lot about the Bush Regenerators Bodrhum?
      TELL.TELL.TELL!!!!! And then I might tell you about the thongaphone.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1255519 wrote: TELL.TELL.TELL!!!!! And then I might tell you about the thongaphone.
        Would never have won the John Holmes gramophone award...if you see what I mean.

Anyway, let's just have one Saturday arvo where we don't descend into absolutely abject depravity.
        Please.
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooooo...

Depravity is good
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Speak of the feline.
            And he shall appear.......
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Right.
              I have to bugger off and marinate my Morrocan chops for a bit, and sew some seeds on the newly cleared deck.....
              Including....

Some Sunflower seeds that a V speciale` personage sent me a wee while back

I do want to tell you about my day today Undies, and I believe that you all can be trusted with the information, but it's all just a bit raw at this point.....and there was another episode of Nekkid-ness in there Hopefully that's 'third time the charm' and it's all over for nekkid Undies....
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning/Arvo All,
                Stayed up late watching the Bachelor so slept in late
                Husband is high on all his meds from after the surgery, and grumpy. Got a quick gym sesh in this arvo. How can people workout and talk on a cell phone for 20 minutes loud enough for everyone to hear their conversation. Seems like my work has gone to hell in a handbag this week while I've been away, lots of problems to go back to. Thank dog I only work 4 weeks and then get a well deserved vacation. Although my assistant has over a decade of management experience, can't even run the shop while I take one week off. Anyways, off to make lunch.

Rags, love the photos, thanks for checking in. I love being on boats, but hubs spends a lot of time at the back of them getting sick.
                HP, I love gumtree.
                Frog, Love your random thoughts.
                Gster, glad the machine is working out well for you.
                Bridge, there is an SES center at the top of our street.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Right - as per Bridges' request, the theme of this post is cleanliness :H:H

[quote]Guitarista;1255461 wrote:

Well, fired up the...............Simpson top loader, and so far so EZI. It's making swishy swirly sounds, sort of like it's actually washing clothes. Unlike my old one that just seemed to bang and clang away. Is this normal? Also, i put washing detergent in with the clothes as usual, but i have a sneaking suspishan powder needs to go into the top of that phallic symbol in the middle of tub?

G, my understanding is that the powder should be sprinkled around the clothes. The thing in the middle is for fabric conditioner should you choose to use it. I may be wrong, but that is what the instructions on my Simpson tell me

However, I know that this advice is contrary to that of the Appliance and All Things Practical Queen. I would quite like to know whether I have been doing things wrong for the last umpteem years,

Originally posted by tawnyfrog View Post
                  Arvo all, just some random thoughts ...

h
                  TF - didn't you have full tanks last April?? And yes, Tim Winton is brilliant. Cloudstreet is one of the best books I have ever read.

Giving my tomatoes another week or so before I rip them out. ONce I threatened them they sprouted a few fruit, but I think they are destined for green tomato chutney.

Love the bodhran! I played one in a band in earlier years ... but that is another story

back later
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

New here - from WA

Hi everyone,

I have just joined this board and thought I would pop in and say Hi. I am in Perth and am starting my antebuse journey on monday. If you want more info on me, check out the newbies board, my story is there.

This site seems fantastic

Have a great weekend
                    Jo

Comment

Hi Mumof Two and Welcome!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Miss Behaving;1255527 wrote:
                        TF - didn't you have full tanks last April??
                        Sings: Well, it's a long long time .... from May to Septemberrrrr ....

Regarding that thing in the middle of your washing machine ... Bridge sent me some info saying that during her time at the Kings Cross Clinic, quite a few blokes presented with washing machines stuck to their private parts. I think that's quite sad, really.

Comment

Hiya MumofTwo ... Welcome.

Sorry, cross-posted just being silly buggers.

Hope the Antabuse is what you're looking for. Stick with us.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1255532 wrote: Regarding that thing in the middle of your washing machine ... Bridge sent me some info saying that during her time at the Kings Cross Clinic, quite a few blokes presented with washing machines stuck to their private parts. I think that's quite sad, really.
                            Quite so. And that wasn't the worst of it.

So dinner tonight will involve lamb chops marinaded in the following:

Yoghurt
                            Lemon Juice
                            cumin
                            black pepper
                            paprika (sweet and hot)
                            chilli
                            garlic

And served with spiced yoghurt, and a rice lentil and coriander mix.

Just saying.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Welcome Mum of two.
                              S`cuse my ignorance....
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;1255527 wrote:

G, my understanding is that the powder should be sprinkled around the clothes. The thing in the middle is for fabric conditioner should you choose to use it. I may be wrong, but that is what the instructions on my Simpson tell me
                                Thanks Missy. I had a feeling that was the case. Bridget was a bit lax i suggest on her interpretation and sharing of essential, EMERGENCY info.

Welcome Mum of 2. Great to see you here, and best wishes with your antabuse plan. What other strategies are you looking at?

And here's our toolbox link if you haven't seen it yet. https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

Best wishes to you on your journey.

G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X