Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myhappyplace;1260088 wrote: Was about to make funny posts, BUT...Raggsey all ok mate?

Not sure. He's having a nap trying to get to sleep(It's about 11:15 am). So I'll stay here. Any probs I organise a doctor toot sweet.

NOW, how about that funny post eh?

Comment

Had something to do with apostrophes but its slipped my mind now....noice skis by the way...

Comment

And Raggsey? Dont whip down the shop and plaster Mr Rags with nicorette patches whilst hes asleep....might not look good...

Comment

Ellaq;1259888 wrote: We popped to the shops to get the kids an ice-cream, went through the automatic doors and the little swing gate and noticed the toddler was missing. He was stuck outside the shop doors and his little weight couldn't set them to open.....poor thing was waving his arms around like mad.
          Sounds like me.... I wish....

Comment

myhappyplace;1260108 wrote: And Raggsey? Dont whip down the shop and plaster Mr Rags with nicorette patches whilst hes asleep....might not look good...
            Drat! you read my mind... :H Like that episode of AB FAB

Comment

myhappyplace;1260107 wrote: Had something to do with apostrophes but its slipped my mind now....noice skis by the way...

Aaahhh, that is Mr G's forte...

Yes, je suis the height of fashion, non?

Comment

Rags;1260114 wrote: Drat! you read my mind... :H Like that episode of AB FAB
                YES! or the episode of Seinfeld where Elains older boyfriend....anyway....keep doing what your doing Rags....Mr Happs on first round of sporting stuff so Im around for a little bit

Comment

Update on Mr Rags.

He has sensibly decided it might be prudent to see a doctor.
                  So I'll keep you informed.

(Bugger, no skiing to-day for the Raggsypooh)

Comment

OK got to go. Catch you all later

(Thanks Happs)

Comment

Tell Mr Rags to prioritise....jeez....

ok immediate attention required getting the locusts out the door....let us know what the doc says....enjoy your brekky Rags and watch your pms...

Comment

Ellaq;1259888 wrote:

We popped to the shops to get the kids an ice-cream, went through the automatic doors and the little swing gate and noticed the toddler was missing. He was stuck outside the shop doors and his little weight couldn't set them to open.....poor thing was waving his arms around like mad.
                        That's very cute, and funny.

Geez, we're a 24/7 thread now!

Hi Rags!

Sorry to hear of Mr. R's scare. Hope he's gonna be ok. I gave up smoking fortunately about 15 yrs ago. Difficult, but once you come out the other side, it is the best thing i've ever done, along with the grog. I reckon smoking is worse. Really, there is no deal. No negotiation with it. Best wishes to you and Mr. R on that journey.

Loving your pic's. Thanks.

Morning Happs.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

[QUOTE=Rags;1260067Can you identify the bird and vine?
                          Looks like a Northern Hemisphere red breasted robin to me. Vine just looks like a rose, but I can't work out what's going on with that protruding stamen situation, also the leaves are too small/wrong shape aren't they?

Jeez it's a pretty design though, and if you swapped the skis around your bird wouldn't be decapitated.:H

What an amazing place that is. Spectacular.
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning honeypetal.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Rags;1260082 wrote: Now for the serious stuff....

Mr Rags woke about 5:30 sitting up slightly convulsing and in obvious distress. (He has sleep apnea). I'm out of bed and at his side in a flash. Thought he was having a heart attack. It was over in a few seconds. He couldn't breathe. It has really shaken him. He's very very quiet at the moment (it's 11 am).

I suggested that this really is the final signal for him to stop smoking and drop some weight. He agreed.
                              I asked if we should go to town to get some nicorette but he said no, so we'll see what happens.

Upates as they occur
                              Smoking when you have sleep apnoea
                              Come on Mr Rags, you're a bright man. You've got to be shitting me?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;1260162 wrote: Morning honeypetal.
                                Morning sugar lump.:yukko::eeew:

I'm going to have to pinch your little cheeks and run. Going back to see ADD boy today, to see if I am magically getting better:H:H:H
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X