Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that's a good attitude Bridget. I want to learn to love change. I’m actually am very scared of change.

I've had to move around a lot these past few years and it gets me down. I always think of the past when things were consistent and I think of those times fondly. I know logically it wasn't all roses but I am kind of nostalgic by nature and I can’t help it.

Sunshine- I‘m also not very fond of my job. However, I’m scared I can do no better. Maybe it’s because I'm also shithouse at maths (Reggie- that comment followed by the emoticon made me laugh because I know the feeling all too well).

Comment

myhappyplace;1263168 wrote: Could she be....possibly.....asleep????
      Hmm...I do believe you have a point.....indubitably....:H
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Cara;1263171 wrote: I think that's a good attitude Bridget. I want to learn to love change. I?m actually am very scared of change.
        Hiya there Cara!

Don't you worry about change. It's just the concept that is scary. One can always find an advantage in it...if you dare
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1263173 wrote: Hiya there Cara!

Don't you worry about change. It's just the concept that is scary. One can always find an advantage in it...if you dare
          Bit like you Bridge, I love change but sometimes and problematically I go out of my way to create changes thereby causing waves...have some status quo back now though.

Hi Cara!

Comment

OK. Maybe I’m also shithouse at computers as well as math but does anyone ever have this problem?

Sometimes I can’t click on a particular page in a thread. Like this thread, I can’t click on 87. Whenever I try to move forward from 86 it stays at 86.

If I try to be sneaky and got to 88 and then press “back” it goes to 86. Am a nutters?

Comment

No - I've done it too. But a little frog told me to go into somewhere on my user profile and now I'm on page 23...

Comment

Hi myhappyplace!

Comment

ok - User CP - Edit options - show how many posts per page and change that to 40....not sure if it will fix your problem with the back to page stuff but its fun to be on the same page...

Comment

Alright Cara...try this..

Go to User CP (top of page) Blue
                    Go to Edit Options
                    Scroll down to Number of posts Per Page
                    Select 40 posts...

See how that goes .....
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1263179 wrote: ok - User CP - Edit options - show how many posts per page and change that to 40....not sure if it will fix your problem with the back to page stuff but its fun to be on the same page...
                      Jinx on you :H
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Right back at you....think you and Froglette talked me through that one on one of my speshul days...

Comment

Thanks both. Your great minds must think alike. Done. That’s the trick.

Comment

How many movies has Matthew Broderick been in apart from Ferris Bueller and Inspector Gadget?

Comment

myhappyplace;1263184 wrote: How many movies has Matthew Broderick been in apart from Ferris Bueller and Inspector Gadget?
                              Sarah Jessica Parker.....that makes twins ....
                              Sorry .... silly answer....
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Actually that's a really mentally defective answer....
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X