Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Mr G, Happs, Sunny, Reggie, Bridge, Mussy, Tawn, and everyone.

It’s good to be home.
    Had a quick look at Piglet thread last night...( first time for ages) ..and what was there? Beautiful piccies of SF, where I’d suggested to Mr Rags we go till our flight back home. Where do we stay instead? All together now...

NOWHERESVILLE.

And here are two final piccies for you...
    Not wanting to piss off Sunny, I shall make no comment on this culinary delight

And one final piece of artwork from the Bishop Wall mural painting society.

Mr Rags Report.

Went to his doctor to-day who has ordered a battery of tests, including seeing some hearty professor next week, and a rather lengthy Myocardial Perfusion scan which takes about 5 hours all up.

Not only is he shaken with recent events, he is also having the usual shitty nicotine withdrawal symptoms and I’m the verbal punching bag. He is also fairly jet lagged and is sleeping as I write this. . Hopefully with a decent sleep he’ll feel a little better. So I need to keep reminding myself not to take it all personally.... which of course I do being the paranoid person that I am.

Cara.... I never passed a mathematics exam past second year at high school, and almost ALL my jobs were mathematicky ones. I even ended up a Budgets Officer for a Commonwealth Dept. juggling sqillions of dollars around! I was also in a job that required me to write computer programmes to interrogate the Canberra mainframe...... I was crap at it and was always asking for help after it came back “error at lines 231, 266 , 312”. I remember being in tears over it a few times. But I was damned good at other things.
    Most of us are apprehensive about change... fear and self doubt can be quite debilitating. (speaking from experience here), and all it is, is just our vivid imagination at work boycotting us. You’ll be OK .
    I no longer feel inadequate that I don’t catch onto some of the stuff on this thread (see below) any more. I just confess my iggorants and someone will help me. Well I do, but I try to ignore it... see paranoia above..

has anyone here bought an Ahh Bra? they look comfy....
    Ahhh, no. I haven’t. Haven’t seen the ad either.

I got your SJP joke....slow...

I didn’t. Still don’t. Even slower. (Now with a bit of luck Cara, someone will type very slowly to explain it to me)

Hello Tawn... Cracked up with your fairy floss analogy post. Can’t help I’m afraid. While we were away we had an invasion of tiger slugs getting under the kitchen door, so the guy who stayed here a couple of days ran a line of salt across which slowed them which has nothing to do with daddy long legs, but is in similar vein.

BBFN
    (Raggsy - that's bye bye for now)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the translation.

Comment

Looks like an S&M crockenbouche Froglette.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;1263648 wrote: very good indeed to have you home Rags ..... you wonder-woman you :l

Seriously Rags, you have been amazing over the last week or so. I hope we've been able to keep your spirits up a little bit, but you have managed a very difficult situation on your own, without familiar supports and managed to come out the other side intact. I am in awe of your coping mechanisms, but also hope that you get some down time now that you are home.

best wishes from me :l I'm just very glad that you are both back on Australian terra firma, and not reliant on insurance companies.

Missy,
        Thank you. :l ( Sort of had a bit of practice with my first husband for coping with difficult health scenarios.)
        But also had help from the hotel and hospital staff.

And some of my training has been for emergency sort of stuff.... did I ever tell you I was involved in part of the Newcastle Earthquake resue effort? No? Well, I'll tell you in March whn you come over and show you the certificate from a thankful NSW Government.
        So, you'll know you'll be in safe hands when you're over here

UNDIES GUESSING COMPETION

I forked out lots of $$$ for Mr Rags first visit to the hospital. But the ambulace and hospital stay plus tests will be posted to us.... I'm estimating it will be round the $4,000 mark. And $130 for meals.
        Do we want to run a little competition Undies?
        The person nearest the mark will receive a Hershey bar. No correspondence will be entered into.

I'm stil running on nervous energy. Hoping for a reasonable nights sleep tonight. I now know the true meaning of sunken eyes...

Comment

I.don't.own.a.bra. Ahhh or otherwise.

Fusking loser. :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset:

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1263664 wrote: Looks like an S&M crockenbouche Froglette.
            Gawd would you stop it...beat ME to it this time....particularly when Ktab and Tips wanted to sink their teeth in....

Seriously is Delicious worth buying this month? read in my diary that it was out but havent seen it...

Comment

Rags;1263667 wrote:

.... I'm estimating it will be round the $4,000 mark.
              I'm reckoning ... double that. :upset:

Comment

Raggsey if your short on sleep DONT get wound up in late night telly, its not worth it even for the Ahh Bra ads...

glad your back btw...and Mr Rags too but he can keep his dentistry jokes...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1263672 wrote: I'm reckoning ... double that. :upset:
                  Ouch.
                  OK I'll start keeping a book on Undie Estimates.

Comment

Going hori, lovely Undies and I rooly hope the WA gals and other eastern reprobates will have a big gab-fest tonight.

***Mwah***

Comment

tawnyfrog;1263694 wrote: Going hori, lovely Undies and I rooly hope the WA gals and other eastern reprobates will have a big gab-fest tonight.

***Mwah***
                      Which means you missed the beaut mudbrick house on Better Homes and Gardens. Kev would love it. Maybe check it out on the BHG website Tawn.

I similarly am going to beddy bye in a minute. I've seen Forest Gump about 3 times, don't care for cricket or Star Trek3, so going to bed with Terry Pratchett.

Comment

Evenin all,

Now Rags. Don't you go a stressin'. You're a bloody star you know, organising this and that and dealing with beurocrats everywhere. I demand that you take some time out for YOU, and do it now. Do summit you like to do, and do it. Of course, you are somewhat otherwise occupied with Mr. R, but along with wishing him a speedy recovery, i wish for you bliss and happiness, and some dare devellin' whatever that might mean to you. ;-)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1263668 wrote: I.don't.own.a.bra. Ahhh or otherwise.

Fusking loser. :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset:
                          Maybe, but your clavicles are something else. AND, world renowned. :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Reggie;1263880 wrote: Right you are Geestar the following statement ( below) is in invisible type polite arseking is required to know how to obtain the secret to viewit!!!

Great small tits though I have never seen em ARRR CARUMMBA !!! I live in dreams of seeing Tawny's clavicles and blinkers ( tits) in the cold early morning of mid Victorian freezing country air... one day :h we all live in eternal hope us undie blokes anyway:H Right if you just read this it is the undie ghost type reg had nothing ..absoulutley NOTHING to do with this statement!!
                            :H
                            G'day Reg.
                            i must concur
                            Yeah yeah wowsers, it's late, but, i must concur Reg. To see the Frogs clavicles would be way ahead of the email just popped up from an unknown at present 'Bev Burgess'. (or is that Tawny's chook forum handle?)

Gig today satdee arvo. I'm more excited than Big Kev ever was!

To bed and beyond! L8tr, yo!

Comment

Reggie;1263898 wrote: Bugger and shittage..bloody quotage high lites it !!!!!( alternatively hold down a right clik on the mouse after last exclamation mark and multi task and scroll down as all text is high lighted...Great to see you up late like any Muso worth their salt Gee star Gig sounds good I am excited for you too ....rip that fret board apart..... and have a great Saturday arvo gig ..used to love those ones just purrfect I reckon
                              be well friend
                              Thanks Reg,

Will have a corker, and will think of you when i'm nailing the bass notes for the lead singers some may say haphazard rythym geetar playing to make the song actually sound listenable and (the main point) communicative.

How are you going whilst we're up?

Comment

Pretty good mate. As a runner, i know the Kenyans say 'let the run come to you', and i'm finding i'm letting the 'AF ness' come to me. Madcap and zany some may say, but it's working for me. Synopsis. All very good here, and pursuing the AF lifestyle with no regrets. Good to hear you're good Reg. You are a lucky man with a daughter. Call me old fashioned, but i'm going for that vibe one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X