Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reggie;1264371 wrote: :H:H:H aint they grand happs ..now go to that corner and release your boxed steam mop you wont regret it
    Buggar...you are such a salesman...ok, about to unleash the beast...did I mention its hot and I've got a hundred excuses not to....ok....off and into it....

Comment

Can report moppage done...not really a Zen moment and think I might puke given the state of the microfibre cloth attachment....had to take a break half way through to stop a gecko being eaten by the cats BUT it is done...floors dont look like Reg's but they feel clean...Mr Happs bringing home ginger beer on the way back from cricket to celebrate....

Comment

OK - I propose:

We move Reggie's table and chair and ask Olive to step aside.

We then get Happ's, Bridge's and Tawny's chooks and line them up behind a low barrier to the right of the bench. We then call ready-set- and on 'go' we chuck in a huge handful of grapes. The girls will go ape-shit running skidding sliding chomping and we will be amused. And do it again. And again.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1264392 wrote: OK - I propose:

We then get Happ's, Bridge's and Tawny's chooks and line them up behind a low barrier to the right of the bench. We then call ready-set- and on 'go' we chuck in a huge handful of grapes. The girls will go ape-shit running skidding sliding chomping and we will be amused. And do it again. And again.
          good call. When is it scheduled for?
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I'm in....will bring Hermione, Tawny and Ginger....will buy grapes and get in training...wonder if they need little shoes or skates or something?

Comment

At least we've now established that Reggie does indeed have a brain. Even if it is about to be eaten by a flock of marauding chooks.

:hallo: Undies

I trust you're having a wonderful weekend.
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

myhappyplace;1264413 wrote: I'm in....will bring Hermione, Tawny and Ginger....will buy grapes and get in training...wonder if they need little shoes or skates or something?
                Little chook diapers, more like. So as not to tarnish the shine.
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Evenin'

Well, i propose lining up Happs, Bridget, and the Frog themselves to chase grapes on Reggies polished floor. I'd like to see that!

G'day Tipperary!

Just back from a very, very noice gig. Another one tomorrow arvo. It's so good to be playing. Yeaah :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1264361 wrote: Oh stop yer whingeing! You're the ONLY Undie who's eaten produce from the world-famous Schats bakery! Architecture/schmarchitecture ... :H
                    Yerright, I should count my blessings :H

Comment

How do you notify spam again? There's one on need help now threads

Comment

Reggie;1264368 wrote: And Oh.... Techie god speed to ya getting bettera.( that is a word) Mums doing OK under the circumstances very much appreciate your thoughts thank you..get well my friend
                        That floor is so clean I would eat off it anytime. Mine aren't glossy dammit.

Thinking of you and your mum.

Yep, I say bettera quite often.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1264392 wrote: OK - I propose:

You're evil :H

Comment

REGGIE,
                            What sort of wood is it? That's what I would have loved to have got, with that amazing SUPER DUPER gloss. (Couldn't afford real wood anyway).

Comment

Reggie;1264393 wrote: :H:H SO NOT!!! Over my dead body..shister thanks TF I am goanna have nightmares now of rampaging Zombie Undie chooks scurrying around house floor wanting to eat my brain!!!:question2::notlistening:
                              And shitting all over your lovely floor... And laying eggs in your loungeroom.

Comment

myhappyplace;1264413 wrote: I'm in....will bring Hermione, Tawny and Ginger....will buy grapes and get in training...wonder if they need little shoes or skates or something?
                                Not on that smooth shiny surface.

Comment

Working...
                                X