Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

And the highlight of my day.

Going to where i teach Buddhism and 5 of the litle kiddies from last year ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

How beautiful and spontaneous was that.
    Like, if they didn't like me or what I teach, they wouldn't have done that.
    Kids are so wonderful at times. (Except Sebastian... but he is there to teach me lessons)

And they don't realise how much that meantto me. I'll tell them next week.

Part of my lesson today was caring for living things.... which included one kid teling me about how his dog died 2 days ago while killing a snake, which in turn killed his dog, me showing the leech bites on my legs, and another kid talking about compost and worm pee helping bring forth new life. Bet the Christians don't have such diverse lessons!

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1271014 wrote: They can be picked up by heat sensors though.....
      Oops. I'll have to be more careful .

Comment

Rags;1271112 wrote: Part of my lesson today was caring for living things.... which included one kid teling me about how his dog died 2 days ago while killing a snake, which in turn killed his dog, me showing the leech bites on my legs, and another kid talking about compost and worm pee helping bring forth new life. Bet the Christians don't have such diverse lessons!
        What a gorgeous post to wake up to....like Sunday School for enlightened kids.......except Sebastian......

There is some very interesting reading out on the boards there today folks.....
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Petal, assorted Ahkayla's, and people kicking the turps and having a crack. (Yes you. Keep it going doodyhead. You are a champion)

I was in the cubs for a couple a years. I really enjoyed it actually. Learnt to make/cook damper over a fire, some basic bushcraft, and ummm people skills. It's a great org in general.

Floods must be near you Bridge?

A morevellous day to all. Long weekend and gigs coming up for G-boy. Yeeeah!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1271385 wrote: Floods must be near you Bridge?
            Oh yes!
            Lucky for our elevation. I mean this in a number of ways

We'll all be fine here.

Except Sebastian ...............
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Undies.

Why, oh why was I volunteered to look after FIL.

Why oh why is he not in a nursing home.

And it's not even 8:30 yet.

Comment

Well, I may have had a sleep in but at least I'm awake enough to realise it's March :H ..... off to start a new thread!!
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1271428 wrote: Well, I may have had a sleep in but at least I'm awake enough to realise it's March :H ..... off to start a new thread!!
                  Thanks Missy.

I. AM. A. DOODYHEAD.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;1271823 wrote: Thanks Missy.

I. AM. A. DOODYHEAD.
                    then you had better head off to the doodyheads' thread G
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I get more response to my posts on the old thread!

I dunno.......I'm just a man i suppose.

Comment

Working...
                      X