Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reggie;1255606 wrote: Actually I am gonna put this out there in my illustrious musical career I never got one ROOT being a muso ..most of my roots/ relationships began in the kitchen jobs I worked at while trying to be a successful musician with waitresses when I was a dishwasher ..I know what ya thinking

Loooser....

Bass player
    Se-NAP...:H Sorry Reginald, but you are a legend and I am preserving this for prosperity.....
    ...and ner ner nee ner ner....:H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1255611 wrote: :H
      thanks Geestar:h
      ever made love to a bass player :h:H:l
      Yes.

(And don't get any idea's).

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Reggie;1255618 wrote: No Ideas at all lovey :H :lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::flower:

Righto orff to the lounge MUSIC once again is saving my pathetic Arse

My motto maintain your sobriety through music
        Sounds good dahlin'.

Aside from being totally in awe of all the mum's and their trials and tribulations here tonight, i have to say.......... The Simpson Rocks!

Thankyou and goodnight.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Night night Undies

I am so keen to get out of the house I am sitting here all done up 30 minutes before the babysitter is due.

Hope everyone has a good night. My stories of musicians, well I guess they are not really about musicians but creepy stalker types who just happened to be musicians. Writing me a love song is the most unromantic thing you could do for me. Scared for life, I guess.

Comment

Ellaq;1255640 wrote: Night night Undies

I am so keen to get out of the house I am sitting here all done up 30 minutes before the babysitter is due.

Hope everyone has a good night. My stories of musicians, well I guess they are not really about musicians but creepy stalker types who just happened to be musicians. Writing me a love song is the most unromantic thing you could do for me. Scared for life, I guess.
            He or she sounds like they were a keyboard player love. Horrible, strange people i grant you. Can you get to a hypnotherapist at all?

Sweet dreams, a lead guitarist.

Comment

Morning Morning
              Animals all fed and watered. Some seed sowing today again methinks. Back yard area too wet to do anything constructive at this point. I really must cave and buy some gum boots to slop around in.
              Flooding around the country is so disheartening. Poor Queensland!
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning everyone! Second day of sunshine here - unbelievable. Soooo good for the soul. Have a beautiful day and I may just pop in later to make sure you are all doing okey dokey....
                It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                Mother Theresa

Comment

Morning all,

Your garden must be amazing Bridge, with all the time you seem to spend there.

Gig this arvo. Very noice.

Catch yas later.

Morning Nicelife. Have a great day.

Comment

Morning all,
                    Beautiful day out there, until the heat starts to take over.
                    Planning the day!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Arvo all,

Melbourne kiddos - prepare yourselves - the change is coming. Drop in temps, very windy and it's looking like rain.

I'm off to lunch - the local pub has really nice prawn dumplings. There's four per serve. Today I shall be a devil and have six!

Comment

Hello Undies!

Sorry to sneak in here... this one's for Froglet

Horses moved into the barn today! Whoohoo!
                        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Arvo Undies! Hiya Sunnygg, you are going to instigate lots of barn envy with that piccie me thinks!

super B&I morning combining pallets and sweat to make - tada - a two bay compost bin!!! so excited!!

and a little MWO friend has given me a hint on curtains so have made some phone calls and it all looks good....

plus flyscreens started with minimal swearing

Froglette be even more devilish and go 8 dumplings...why not?

Comment

I'm back. No, no need to be greedy - Six dumplings was just perfect.

GG - I've absolutely throbbed following the progress of the Horse Mahal. It's a credit to all involved. I think I'd like to live in there. Well done on the finishing a 2-year project! Has he managed to open the latch yet?

I can feel a digestion nap coming on ...

Comment

Thank you, (other) Sunni & Tawny! Froglet, it's not anywhere near 'done' but it's inhabitable and that's a huge mile stone At least, the race against time and weather is now over. Phew.

When I left a little while ago, both of them were quite content. And, no, so far, Trouble (the grey) has made no attempt to escape YET :H I'm kinda taking bets among friends... I think he may wait until tomorrow night to make his move.
                              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

GG - do you think they like having a room of their own?

Comment

Working...
                                X