• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

Take care, Raggsy. **mwah**

Comment

tawnyfrog;1256025 wrote: Oh don't wuss out on us now. Have you checked into the Hotel? Will you get out?
      I think if I'm careful I can sneak out the back door and leave it chocked open with a piece of folded up cardboard coaster.

Mr Rags got this really good deal from the Hotel California.....the concierge told us we can check out any time we want......... but we can never leave.... how good is that!!!

Comment

C'mon, bequick I really am super bloody tired... any more questions?

Comment

Go.to.bed.now.Raggsy.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1256028 wrote: Take care, Raggsy. **mwah**
            Thanks Tawny, I will.
            Andall you Undies, take care of yourselves too.
            Catch you in a couple of days.

Comment

Nighty night

Comment

Rags;1256035 wrote: Thanks Tawny, I will.
                Andall you Undies, take care of yourselves too.
                Catch you in a couple of days.
                Night Raggsey! you really do get around...and for a minute there i thought someone had snuck something magic into your restaurant meal then I realised your totally jetlagged...bring on the piccies please? When you wake that is...

Comment

Off to bathe...happiness is a fly screen door with a cat flap...except ones to scared to use it given the welding thats been going on and the others too fat...

Comment

Rags;1256027 wrote: Oh dear, America needs some culinary input. We went to dinner and spent 25 minutes makingsuggestions to the manager of the restaurant we went to. Food mediocre. Andwas same when we went last Feb to the Eastern side.
                    Australia beats USA for great food handsdown.
                    See you all soon.
                    OKay, I have to beg to differ. You have to know where to go Rags. There are quite a few mediocre places, but there are so many more places that have superb food and service. Next time I should be your tour guide.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Reggie;1256057 wrote: Happs I so need one of those flap fly screens where do ya get em???? opening the bloody door for Olive is giving me the SHIT ( notice German spelling same as Australian)..due to climate change Melbourne is the new Brisbane ...major increase in Menzies carrying Ross river AND CREEPY VENOMOUS ..spiders EKKK ...tropical climate beasties abound...might have to join my dear Sapphy ( were the bloody hell are ya) Tasmanian mainlander on a leaky boat to Tassie!!!!
                      Bunnings mate....though this one came with the screen door we bought on gumtree but sussed out Bunnings and they had all sorts of shapes and sizes....

Comment

Hey guys just dropping by to check in alls good this weekend AF and still going good...cheers kimbo
                        Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Undies!
                          Wish to report that I have gone an entire 24 hr period without humilliating self. YAY me!

Dear Dog GG....that is one hell of a stables....I could V happily live in it myself, bugger the horses.....

Heaps of catch up to do, but Rags WTF are you doing in the US dear Must have missed a post......

Chicken pen is now fully renovated...no polished boards or European appliances, but they're doing alright for themselves. Offending tree will be removed early this work week, and then the mop up begins in earnest.

Right. I'm f*cked and I'm heading in....

Nighters.
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

boycie;1256106 wrote: Hey guys just dropping by to check in alls good this weekend AF and still going good...cheers kimbo
                            Good to see you Boycie, and great going on your AFness.
                            It's a longish road, but for me, waking sober, i try to enjoy the journey as much as possible. i grab my big doodyhead by the scruff of the neck and say OY! You're alive and well. Appreciate the now. Stop whinging and get on with the fun. Great to see you checking in from time to time.

A marvellous evening to all.

Just watched 'Ghost rider' with Nick Cage? Marvel comic origin. Nice bike.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1256120 wrote: Undies!
                              Wish to report that I have gone an entire 24 hr period without humilliating self. YAY me!
                              Good job love.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Reggie;1256147 wrote: With Geestar on this one ... you are one lovely ..beautiful ..girl ..great stuff ..lurve ya to bitts bridge :l:l:h

take care love:l

orff for the week see yez fridee Undies... major Playtex shit grip PPPPPPPERRTH a 5 hour flight in front of me...... here I come..scared shirtless.... hope I am not sitting in the middle seat next to a fat guy ..i do tend to grabb anything wobbly when we hit air turbulence
                                PS good to see ya Boycie stick with the sober side!!!

my flight yea sure ...........NOT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9AMlaEz2dc[/video]]Home and Away : Qantas Ad - YouTube
                                Lol Reg. Are you hooking up with our W.A. members? :h

Comment

Working...
                                X