Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1257933 wrote: Rose Byrne wore pants to the SAG??? awards or one of those. If it's good enough for her, I reckon you're in.
    One can't beat the well cut black pant if you ask me. Then wear em anywhere.
    Yeah, that is pretty much what I have been thinking. I have a really nice pair of black trousers (well cut, nice fabric, hardly worn), so think I will just splash out on a nicer-than-usual top and maybe an accessory or two.

myhappyplace;1257937 wrote: Just invested in a pair of the same. And in white...they go with the shoes I bought while FIL was here....black wedges and nude wedge type huge thingos..

And a long line top Missy, covers stuff....and makes me look taller...or is that the huge nude wedge thingos....

Just pulled a bird out of the little cats mouth, she nabbed it on the back deck while it was pinching the dogs breakfast (!), is now walking around with a mouthful of feather looking hard done by...thank dog it wasnt my butcher bird...
    Happy, I have learned that birds, when nabbed, go into a protective state where they pretend to be dead. (Having observed our Betty, I think it is because she loses interest once they aren't moving). But often they are still okay. I now make it a practice to take her trophy's into the bathroom where she cant get at them ..... I cant believe how many recover that I thought were gonners!!

We had magpies on the neighbours lawn this morning and I thought that she was eyeing them. I reckon they would be too much of a handful even for her though :H

coriander;1257958 wrote:
    Hi everyone.
    Good news ; my lovely girl Rosie has come into season, am booking rendezvous with boyfriend in 10 days time, then hopefully...poof!.....PUPPIES!
    Let all things female with intact uterii procreate!!!
    YAY!

be back later!
    Is it too early to be thinking about names :H:H
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

haha ragsy - yes, I am obsessed - seeing as I cannot reproduce, I am forcing my animals to!
      Mare has been re-AI'ed & we'll know in 40 days about result.
      Spoken to lovely owners of boyfriend dog & they've agreed to have Rosie for entire weekend (next) so they can bonk as much as they want....then I will be merciless in photos of cutage.
      I am all a tingle meself, but i think Rosie may think differently if she gets stumped up....:H

Comment

oops cross posted Missy - now you of all Undies should be giving me name ideas....

But i leap ahead of myself - must get her pregnant first!!!:H

Comment

Here are The Teddies ready for their snowmobile ride.

Check the Colgate smile!! And Blunnies

Mr Rags

Teddies

Teddies in playing field

Comment

Afternoon all

I had my rather disgusting barium swallow test today. How I didn't puke up that chalky drink I don't know.

Bridge - my foam pillows stunk for ages too. I used lavendar. And the pillows are the best thing ever once you get rid of the smell.

Missy - I have worn black pants for weddings with a dressy top. Black pants never go out of fashion. Thanks to my changing body shape I have a lot of black pants and none of them fit.

Happs - that is a lot of vitamins. I take 2 - magnesium and glusco. I use homeopathic piluses for any other sympton that is bothering me.

Tawny - thanks for asking about my toddler. He is fine. It is healed as good as it will ever get. And it doesn't look too bad. Some people flinch when they look at it but it looks fine to me. Just a stump at the first knuckle.

Off to grab a quick nap while the toddler is napping.

Comment

that looks amazing ragsy - you go vewwy fast yes?

Comment

xposted. Hi to everyone. I must learn to hit post after I type a response and not get distracted with other stuff.

Comment

Now here's a new take on taking your doggy fora walk...

or your dog taking you for a walk..

Now attention culinary Undies. I haven't seenthis at Coles or Woolies. I've bought a couple of bottles to bring home.
                  Anyone want some? I'll bring it home and post to you. Or am I behind the times and it is available in OZ.

Comment

coriander;1258003 wrote: that looks amazing ragsy - you go vewwy fast yes?
                    Nah, but it feels bloody fast.
                    Got to about 30 mph about 55 km I think.
                    Very noisy, very smelly as 2 stroke and nil wind tol blow fumes away.

Comment

What is SAG?

Comment

OK off to beddy bye now. Catch you tomorrow

Comment

Raggsy - we've got the green Tabasco here.

Nighters. Thanks for today's pics.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1258009 wrote: Raggsy - we've got the green Tabasco here.

Nighters. Thanks for today's pics.
                            OK, just haven't seen it at local supermarket.

See you all soon.

Sleep peacefully.

Comment

coriander;1258000 wrote: oops cross posted Missy - now you of all Undies should be giving me name ideas....

But i leap ahead of myself - must get her pregnant first!!!:H
                              Bags seeing photos of the boyfriend.
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Ellaq;1258002 wrote: Afternoon all

Bridge - my foam pillows stunk for ages too. I used lavendar. And the pillows are the best thing ever once you get rid of the smell.

I'll do that I think. I'd stick em out in the sun, but there isn't any
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X