Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

tawnyfrog;1258682 wrote: Arvo Undies,

Hey - Blondie's back! Ella, Blondie is another sandgroper.

Tawny - I suppose that makes me a sandgroper too (although not stricking speaking since we have only been here 12years )

Rags;1258711 wrote: Undies remember yesterday I said speaking of antlers.....well here you are... these tasteful lamps are in the place we?re staying....

WTf...very very tastefull NOT lol

Rags;1258717 wrote: The village down the road ha these open fireplaces throughout the mall, with seats... Funky.

Hi Rags - Look very cosy, what a fabulous setting. sounds like you are having a wonderful time (except for the resturant food !)

Rags;1258724 wrote:
    Oh, and I was able to watch 5 episodes of Big Bang back to back last night on 2 different channels.. they were repeats, but what the heck. I love that show.
    I'm a BB addict myself..sleep tight and have fun tomorrow

Cara;1258815 wrote:
    MumOfTwo- I got instructions for the quoting and multi-quoting here.
    Hi Cara - Hopefully I am getting this right, otherwise this post will be a disaster!

Miss Behaving;1258825 wrote:
    So just to say that it was really nice to come home tonight to the sane and friendly insanity! And hoping to hear how Cara and MumofTwo and Nicey and Ella and all our other lovely undies are going. (I'm not going to metnion the old-timers; you all know who you are :l)
    Hi MB - As I am new here, I dont know too much, but I hope things continue to improve for you

To everyone, as you know I am new into my AF journey. I know not many people post in this thread about their AF journey (that seems to be the theme of the newbies board), so I wont bore you with details. Apart from the fact that I am almost 5 days AF, the most I have been for almost 3 years. onward and upward I say

Have a great evening.. Jo (now lets see if this posts ok)

Comment

X-posted Sunnygirl, reckon your little bump could be chilli flavoured?

Comment

Dog - MO2 is a born multi-quoter! and good stuff on the AF time....

Comment

MOTwo, I used to post more about my AF journey on this thread when I found it. Everyone here is super supportive and it is a good place to share WHATEVER is on your mind. Please feel free to share whatever is going on. Some of us post about our AL issues when we feel the need. Glad to have you here.

Blondie, you can always check out Don't Fret Pet for your dog!

Hiya HP.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Hey Sunny....its nice to see lots of new Undies and returning Undies...I think what Sunny said is spot on. Feel free to share, when and what you like...

Comment

myhappyplace;1258848 wrote: Dog - MO2 is a born multi-quoter! and good stuff on the AF time....
              Thanks haps - also helps that I know a bit of HTML

Comment

Kerist - was that a fleeting glimpse of Reginald pre deletage....ya gotta be quick....

Comment

I work in IT, so I have an excuse to be a geek LOL

Comment

MumOfTwo;1258868 wrote: Thanks haps - also helps that I know a bit of HTML
                    Aha! secrets out now! so two kids obviously? boys or girls or both?

Comment

Evening everyone, I always feel like I don't have much to contribute but here I am saying hi and loving all the news I get to 'hear' each time I pop in! Each night I look forward to getting into bed and seeing what everyone has been up to. So, ta for the news and good night all. Mwah!!!
                      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

myhappyplace;1258876 wrote: Aha! secrets out now! so two kids obviously? boys or girls or both?
                        Two girls, 8 and 13.

It is really funny, my DH also works in IT and the conversations we have sometimes sound like greek to the girls LOL.

Nitey nite..bed time

Jo

Comment

God Morning Undies,
                          Met a nice older coup[le while waiting for the shutle last night. They want to come to OZ hire the camper van and take off for a month so I said I'd email them some info they'd probably not find at tourist info in the USA. eg I suggested they get a day rover ticket to do Sinney Harbour rather than pay a heap for a Capt Cook cruise and crummy lunch.
                          So, Undies, can I have some ideas please, like what to do in Brizzie and surrounds. Happs what is that place where there's the retaurant on top and great views of the city?Plus any other touristy things.

Tawny, you have the Great Ocean Road, Docklands. What else would you suggest.
                          (I asked them if they were OK with pit toilets when camping )

I suggested they wouldn't have timeto do WA unless they flew and though it's a niceplace it's a long way between places. Sorry Sandgropers.

So Undies, suggestions please.

So Missy won't feel left out I also sugested that as they're ovr this way (They're talking about flying via Fiji) they se a bit of NZ. So Missy if you have a couple of minutes, what would your suggestion be?

I'll email all this to them once I've sorted it.
                          Thank you Undies in advance.

Signed.
                          Ms. Rags, Roaming Travel Consultant

Comment

Hah!!!!

See what happens when there's a multi-quoting frenzy?

Multi-Quoters Burnout. No cure for it.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1259346 wrote: Hah!!!!

See what happens when there's a multi-quoting frenzy?

Multi-Quoters Burnout. No cure for it.
                              Good. That'll learn 'em....

Raggsey will pm you some stuff over the weekend for things to do including the Mt Cootha Restaurant...Australia Zoo springs to mind too....little locust had an excursion there recently and took photos - his personal fav being two rhinos doing the wild thing together...

And Raggsey? keep the impulsivity. I am determined to chuck a Raggsey this year at least once.

B&I today Undies but will check in...

Comment

Dear Mrs Rags, Roaming Travel Consultant.

I never thought it would happen to me......(woops wrong type of publication)......
                                I'll think up an evil little list during the day...Sydney and surrounds do we think?
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X