Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1259419 wrote: Dear Mrs Rags, Roaming Travel Consultant.

I never thought it would happen to me......(woops wrong type of publication)......
    I'll think up an evil little list during the day...Sydney and surrounds do we think?
    My parents used to take every poor visitor to the Panoramic - there was a servo there from memory with stunning view over the Gong....we scattered their ashes around Stanwell Park. Unfortunately the onshore breeze blew them back onto the beach straight onto some picnicking people....Dad would have thought it hilarious, given his parting song at his funeral was Monty Python's Always look on the Bright side of Life...

whoops, sorry Sydney memories...Morning Bridgey!

Comment

Morning all.

I agree Rags.....WA is just too far. I would love to go to the US too but the flights from WA are so expensive and so long. One day I will travel from Ireland.

Mum2Two.......we might have met in a previous life. I used to work in IT and have been here 12 years too. Isn't this a wonderful place to live.

Off to get the day started.

Comment

Morning Undies & Multi-Quoting Maniacs

Rags - would tend to agree about coming over to WA; though would certainly recommend the Top End.

Sunny & Bridge (or was it Happy?!) thanks for recommendation re pet sitting but it's in its infancy here in WA, so not a lot of options.

MissB - sounds great place you're at now. And you almost ticked all the boxes with your new purchase!

Hello to everyone else and hope you have a great day. Need to go get some turps but feel a bit hesitant in doing so since someone once asked me what I wanted it for Do I really look THAT type?!! Also got loads of old paint to strip from all the jarrah which is proving to be a PITA; I can see why they just painted over it all.

Have we worked out where piglet is yet? must check it out....

Happy that was hilarious re the ashes!!
        Hi EllaQ - yeah it's only great for getting up to Asia and Darwin from here, but I love it too (though we are talking of moving again!)

Comment

Morning all,

Rags the roaming travel consultant! You constantly amaze me.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning all,

Rags the roaming travel consultant! You constantly amaze me. :h

Well, noice gig last noight, and a beaut sleep in. Chilled and relaxed, and happy in my sobriety.....Yeeah.

Ok. I have a small dilemma. Lady Gaga's coming to straya, and as usual, when she's in Melbourne she'll be staying in the spare room. The problem is that papparazzi king Darryn Lyons will be staying with me for awhile too, as he's having issues with some reality t.v. show he's involved with...'Fattest papparrazi photographer' or something. Now, Gags and Dazza don't really get along, as Dazz can get a little enthusiastic with the lens. What do i do? Maybe i'll send Darryn over to Molly Meldrums joint to water the plants and scrub the patio for a few days while Mol recuperates? I dunno. Might have to get on the Royal telephone and speak to Uncle Jimmy Little for some advice.

Good to see some other multi quoter's on board. Now don't forget yer apostrophe's will ya's.

Wishing everyone a safe, sober, and magical day.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Morning Mr G! and now to zoom off to work....

Comment

Hi Mr G
                You sound your usual chirpy self; always bring a smile to my face. Thank's :-)

Is someone here a spam slayer? I see there is someone called Fris(?) who's posted the same thing re self-hypnosis about 4 times (their only posts).

Comment

blondie;1259439 wrote:

Need to go get some turps but feel a bit hesitant in doing so since someone once asked me what I wanted it for Do I really look THAT type?!! Also got loads of old paint to strip from all the jarrah which is proving to be a PITA; I can see why they just painted over it all.
                  Jones is your go to person here Blondie. She's very experienced, not to mention creative with turps and the application of it. (I hear it can do wonders for one's hair)

Glad you're smilin' Blondie.

Fris, if you're peddling blinds, p.m. me.

Hiya Happs, 'ave a good one.

L8tr, Yo!

Comment

myhappyplace;1259425 wrote: My parents used to take every poor visitor to the Panoramic - there was a servo there from memory with stunning view over the Gong....we scattered their ashes around Stanwell Park. Unfortunately the onshore breeze blew them back onto the beach straight onto some picnicking people....Dad would have thought it hilarious, given his parting song at his funeral was Monty Python's Always look on the Bright side of Life...

Sorry Happs..but that is quite funny (glad your dad would have thought so too )

Comment

Ellaq;1259436 wrote: Morning all.

I agree Rags.....WA is just too far. I would love to go to the US too but the flights from WA are so expensive and so long. One day I will travel from Ireland.
                      Rags - I also agree with Ella, WA is far far away from the east coast

Comment

Morning fellow undies

Unexpected day off work, the vet has to come and check out one of my horsies. so I have heaps of time to mutli-quote on this thread lol

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Biggie comming up - first AF weekend in years this weekend! I must admit DH is making it so much easier by being AF as well.

Rags - I am envious, looks like you are having a wonderful time. How long are you in the US for? I have always wanted to go to the snow (I have never seen snow, neither have my kids). Hope the undies can help out with your travel consultant plans

Have fun

Jo

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1259419 wrote: Dear Mrs Rags, Roaming Travel Consultant.

I never thought it would happen to me......(woops wrong type of publication)......
                          I'll think up an evil little list during the day...Sydney and surrounds do we think?

Lovely, thanks Bridge.

Comment

myhappyplace;1259362 wrote: Good. That'll learn 'em....

Raggsey will pm you some stuff over the weekend for things to do including the Mt Cootha Restaurant...Australia Zoo springs to mind too....little locust had an excursion there recently and took photos - his personal fav being two rhinos doing the wild thing together...

And Raggsey? keep the impulsivity. I am determined to chuck a Raggsey this year at least once.

B&I today Undies but will check in...

Thanks Happs.

What I'm going to do is put it all together over next couple of days and pop it on a thumb drive for them before they go back home..

I chucked a Raggsy when I went to lunch with you... Fun! So, I have the fame of inventing spurtlemania and chucking a Raggsy!!!!

Comment

myhappyplace;1259425 wrote: My parents used to take every poor visitor to the Panoramic - there was a servo there from memory with stunning view over the Gong....we scattered their ashes around Stanwell Park. Unfortunately the onshore breeze blew them back onto the beach straight onto some picnicking people....Dad would have thought it hilarious, given his parting song at his funeral was Monty Python's Always look on the Bright side of Life...

Oh Happs, that is a hoot.
                              One day I'll tell you aboutme taking my first husbands ashes back to England. Funny in retrospect.

Yep its the Panorama and its still there.

Comment

myhappyplace;1258867 wrote: Hey Sunny....its nice to see lots of new Undies and returning Undies...I think what Sunny said is spot on. Feel free to share, when and what you like...
                                Whatever happened to Saph?

Comment

Working...
                                X