Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rags;1259523 wrote: Oh Happs, that is a hoot.
    One day I'll tell you aboutme taking my first husbands ashes back to England. Funny in retrospect.

Yep its the Panorama and its still there.
    Lunch break - knew you would know where I meant...

The funny thing is before we did the scattering I spent time reading things that go wrong when you scatter 'em...copping a mouthful wasnt in there but it should be...I think the whole things pretty illegal anyway....

Mo2 if you have a geegee you and Corrie will have loads to talk about...

Comment

Rags;1259527 wrote: Whatever happened to Saph?
      Dunno Rags...been thinking of her lots lately..not only was she one of my go-to's on the vitamin and supp front but I've been wondering how her boys are, not to mention the new love...anyone have her number?

Comment

MumOfTwo;1259503 wrote: Morning fellow undies

Unexpected day off work, the vet has to come and check out one of my horsies. so I have heaps of time to mutli-quote on this thread lol

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Biggie comming up - first AF weekend in years this weekend! I must admit DH is making it so much easier by being AF as well.

Rags - I am envious, looks like you are having a wonderful time. How long are you in the US for? I have always wanted to go to the snow (I have never seen snow, neither have my kids). Hope the undies can help out with your travel consultant plans

Have fun

Jo
        Hi Mumof,
        Here until the 16th. Then lose a day flying home and arrive Mascot 8:30 18th.
        Snow is like the fluffy buildup I get in the freezer section of my fridge!

Your AF weekend should go well.

Comment

Mr Rags had gonehome for the day and I wanted to do a few more runs. Am on a lift with a couple of teenagers who ask questions and say want to come to OZ one day, then one asks:
          "Are you hurting anywhere"
          Me: "No, why? Are you ?"
          Teen: " No, we're fine. It's just that if you are hurting anywhere we will pray for you"

Me: Witout missing a beat..."Oh, that is so thoughtful of you both. Thankyou.. I have a suggestion though, why not meditate and say a prayer for all those people who are less fortunate than you and me?"

Teen Had to think about this for a while then finally said . " Oh yeah, that is a cool idea. You are so thoughtful"

Then the lift got to the top and I skied left and they snowboarded right.

Comment

OK Dinner cooked and BBT is on. Catch you tomorrow.

Comment

Guitarista;1259493 wrote: Jones is your go to person here Blondie. She's very experienced, not to mention creative with turps and the application of it. (I hear it can do wonders for one's hair)

Glad you're smilin' Blondie.
              Well, if you can't beat the multi-quoters...
              Thanks Mr-G - can't wait to hear what Bridge can do with turps; the mind boggles

Rags - no pics tonight? Was waiting for my cooling snow pics!

Comment

blondie;1259540 wrote:

Rags - no pics tonight? Was waiting for my daily hot and steamy nekkid pics!
                Never trust the quote for the quote can be meddled with ...

Comment

:upset::upset::upset::upset:

Comment

tawnyfrog;1259544 wrote: Never trust the quote for the quote can be meddled with ...Oh, and whilst i'm here, i'd just like to announce that i have been having an on again, off again steamy affair with actor Jack Thompson.
                    :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1259544 wrote: Never trust the quote for the quote can be meddled with ...Oh, and whilst i'm here, i'd just like to announce that i have been having an on again, off again steamy affair with actor Jack Thompson. He particularly likes me in my stilettos whilst rolling grapes over the lino to the chooks
                      :h:h

Comment

Now you're going to get me into real trouble!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1259479 wrote:

Ok. I have a small penis. Lady Gaga's coming to straya, and as usual, when she's in Melbourne she'll be staying in the spare room. The problem is that I can get a little enthusiastic. What do i do? Maybe i'll water the plants and scrub the patio for a few days? I dunno. Might have to get on the Royal telephone and speak to Aunt Bettina Arndt for some advice.
                          :h

Comment

:H:H

Comment

:sofa:

at the risk of being quoted out of context....is it safe to come out?

Comment

myhappyplace;1259562 wrote: :sofa:

at the risk of exposing some of my more unusual sexual practices, could someone peg my clothes over the lounge to me please?
                                Woo Hoo.
                                Anybody????
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X