Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tomorrow night we're going japanese, but don't know where.....so many restaurants, so little time. sigh.

Comment

Hope you're enjoying the big smoke Cozza!?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

yes & no g-man.
        love the exposure to the human race - so fascinating.
        hate the mundanity (is that a word?!!!) of the purpose of them all....just walking, all on mobiles, texting, no meeting of eyes or nods of greeting. strange I think.
        Love the prospect of shopping but then the sad reality pops in that you need money for that.
        Went into the David Jones food court & wanted to buy truffle oil - $30 per 300ml bottle!
        but I looooovvvve that stuff. seriously you could pour it over me & lick it off but i might beat you to it.
        considering i don't like mushrooms i have a weird desire for truffles.
        did ya note i got some frilly knickers from House of Target? Noice let me tells ya.
        Got some shavers also to vtake the forest orf me legs. Need a 4-pack for that.

Comment

coriander;1259844 wrote: yes & no g-man.
          hate the mundanity (is that a word?!!!) of the purpose of them all....just walking, all on mobiles, texting, no meeting of eyes or nods of greeting. strange I think.
          Love the prospect of shopping but then the sad reality pops in that you need money for that.
          Went into the David Jones food court & wanted to buy truffle oil - $30 per 300ml bottle!
          but I looooovvvve that stuff. seriously you could pour it over me & lick it off but i might beat you to it.
          considering i don't like mushrooms i have a weird desire for truffles.
          did ya note i got some frilly knickers from House of Target? Noice let me tells ya.
          Got some shavers also to vtake the forest orf me legs. Need a 4-pack for that.
          Yep, i of course did note frilly knickerage. What colours?

You shave? Don't you use Nair like normal people, such as me, Reg, KTAB, Mario, Ron01,Techie, Tip, Loop and Aspy, to mention a few?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Evening to all the west coast Undies....got sidetracked coz we ran out of chook food and off to the produce store where they stock organic feed and the girls went NUTS....I reckon I could bake with the stuff it smells that good....just about off to bed got a 4.30 start for locusts sport but time for a cammi tea and quick read thru...

Comment

Xposted Mr G! You sound good, travelling well?

Comment

coriander;1259844 wrote:
                I find this strange too. But it's the way of cityfolk now.

Comment

myhappyplace;1259848 wrote: Xposted Mr G! You sound good, travelling well?
                  Hiya Happs,

Yep, i am as it happens. Thanks for asking.

Your weekend sounds all go as usual! Have a great one. Are you bowling? Batting?Pitching? Throwing?

Comment

One rowing one cricketing and in between two of them helping their dad chainsawing....hopefully no injuries....

Comment

1 x frilly lacey black french knickers g-fella, right up your alley ( now that doesn't sound right now does it!!!)
                      y'know, cricket must surely be the most boring sport on the planet.
                      hi happy! when your blokes have finished chainsawing can you pleas send 'em my way???

Comment

Agreed on the cricket Corrie love....hows that hotel room going, called room service for fries and aioli yet? and yes you can have my menfolk if you pay for the transportation...

Comment

myhappyplace;1259851 wrote: One rowing one cricketing and in between two of them helping their dad chainsawing....hopefully no injuries....
                          Well don't pull a hammy cheering! :H

I'm orf. Noight Happs,

Noight Corrie,

and Noight to youse in the cheap seats, my fave people of all.

Comment

Guitarista;1259854 wrote: Well don't pull a hammy cheering! :H

I'm orf. Noight Happs,

Noight Corrie,

and Noight to youse in the cheap seats, my fave people of all.
                            Night Mr G.....do any of you ever wonder how many are in the cheap seats btw? Sunny and I were discussing it....and I wondered...

Comment

nighto sweetpea g.
                              will pay for transportation of all chainsawing fellas, happs, & if they're lucky I'll feed em also.
                              nowt for the fries & aioli from room service - waiting for din dins oh yes the choice, the freedom from prep (called mison plus apparently) & thence freedom from cleaning up.
                              Thank ya jay-zeus. Thank you for restaurants.

Comment

coriander;1259852 wrote: 1 x frilly lacey black french knickers g-fella, right up your alley
                                Very noice.

myhappyplace;1259855 wrote:
                                Night Mr G.....do any of you ever wonder how many are in the cheap seats btw? Sunny and I were discussing it....and I wondered...

Noight all.

Comment

Working...
                                X