Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss Behaving;1261608 wrote: Good morning Rags and Mr Rags!!

Mr Rags, if you are posting, does that mean that you are feeling a whole lot better??

Raggsy here. I made him post to prove to you al he's alive and feeling betterer, but taking things easy. We've boughtg a heap of Icebreaker stuff (cheaper than in OZ) . Also bought a heap of shirts for him (a size smaller than he is now) at the local JC Penny (socially equivalent to Best and Less but quality much much better).

Mr Rags here. Thank you to all for your hugs and good wishes. Free dental examinations for you all! Now, altogether, Open wide.. :H

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1261746 wrote: If your eyes are that bad mate, you better make sure you're actually travelling with a woman.
      It could end badly, if you will.
      Shh Bridge, don't givethe game away..... don't tell him I am actually a transvestite who doesn't parlay fransaze .

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1261749 wrote: Mr Rags....you are sounding a lot better.....

Hiys Hiliary, good to see you here.

Hiya Cara, hope you're getting on OK.

My French mothering is not progressing so well. I just stood in the boy's doorway and shreiked 'Car Stuffit' to get him out of bed and he told me to get medication.
        I'm sure the French progeny don't respond like that.
        Have figured out that since we moved I've switched into Domestic Goddess Mode, henceforth referred to as DGM albeit without steam moppage....this involved ironing shirts and making weekday dinners - which dont involve research and pottering and markets and stuff so not so much fun, and generally being a '50's mummy type.....and BEAMING at them, so no more...this morning told them to iron their own shirts and went out and played with the chooks....I think my "Frenchness" will involve time spent on domesticity that makes me happy NOT the stuff that makes me resentful...

Hi Raggsey and Mr Raggsey - so glad your feeling better but the place your staying at looks the pits....

Comment

And I'm not buying that old dentist line....open wide indeed....

Comment

Can one embrace one's inner Frenchness even if one is not a mother?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1261811 wrote: Can one embrace one's inner Frenchness even if one is not a mother?
              Absolutely.

Comment

Morning Peeps.

Just checking in to say hi and hope you all have a fab day

Rags and Mr Rags, fabulous establishment you are staying in, puts the Ritz to shame LOL. Glad to hear mr Rags is on the mend and feeling better.

Jo (still searching for an avatar for my profile)..time to work (where is my lotto win *sigh* )

Comment

tawnyfrog;1261811 wrote: Can one embrace one's inner Frenchness even if one is not a mother?
                  But of course....
                  You are a woman first and a chicken mother second.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

sunshinetoday;1261428 wrote:
                    Rags, it's a shame you guys are not staying longer. I would have sent you to my parents place in Sacramento. It's only 5 and a half hours from where you are now. Then when you guys got there, I would have had them take you to all the good eats. Yum Yum! Glad you both are safe.

Drat!

Comment

myhappyplace;1261801 wrote: And I'm not buying that old dentist line....open wide indeed....
                      Last time I opened wide, I ended up in a relationship with the biggest deadshit......
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Can one embrace one's Germanic sense of order and lack of humour even if not a native German?

Although Tawny's Germanic joke of some weeks ago caused my facial muscles to twitch.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1261860 wrote: Last time I opened wide, I ended up in a relationship with the biggest deadshit......
                          :H

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1261749 wrote:
                            My French mothering is not progressing so well. I just stood in the boy's doorway and shreiked 'Car Stuffit' to get him out of bed and he told me to get medication.
                            I'm sure the French progeny don't respond like that.
                            :H:H:H
                            You probably just have to work on your accent.
                            Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                            If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                            November 2, 2012

Comment

Arvo Undies & Innernashnalls,

So far I've:

Re-painted a section of wall,
                              Dead-headed about 50 agabloodypanthers,
                              Added two barrow loads of wood to next winter's woodbin,
                              Dismantled, flattened and tied up all cardboard boxes ready for a tip run,
                              Made a 1970's style Chop Suey

but I did it all with that certain je ne sais quoi!

Comment

Je ne sais quoi - I dont' know what - kind of says it all, don't you think?

Tawnyfrog go to the Canadian thread and check out the seeds I bought on Friday (it was a blast)

Do you know we love Agapanthus, but sometimes find it a bit fiddly to grow.

That sounds like a pretty strenuous day, hope you are having a lovely rest.
                                Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                                If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                                November 2, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X