Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

classic Rags!!

There is also (reportedly) a question about Don Bradman's run rate which has stimulated a debate in scholarly economic journals :H:H

And yes, Phar Lap is a kiwi horse, and pavlova is ours too :H:H
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Rags;1264262 wrote: Reggie, Mr G.

I sneaked a look at your invisible writing...

There's a reason Ms Tawny doesn't wear a bra.
      She mentioned a couple weks ago she's 78 or thereabouts.
      So stop drooling about her clavicles and other bits and pieces..

Both. of. you.

Right. now.
      She wears a bra. She sent me one while I was in the hospital. Hope I can get it through TSA at Kennedy airport. It's green and the label says it's a TF cup !
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1264297 wrote: She wears a bra. She sent me one while I was in the hospital. Hope I can get it through TSA at Kennedy airport. It's green and the label says it's a TF cup !
        Boy are you in trouble! :H

G'day Techie, and howdy all.

Wishing you a speedy recovery mate.

27c, blue sky's, a gig, and chicks. Does it get any better than this?

Have a great weekend everyone.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Miss Behaving;1264276 wrote: classic Rags!!

There is also (reportedly) a question about Don Bradman's run rate which has stimulated a debate in scholarly economic journals :H:H

And yes, Phar Lap is a kiwi horse, and pavlova is ours too :H:H
          And Icebreaker! And, according to some, Elk farms. But NOT Kiwi boot polish

Comment

techie;1264297 wrote: She wears a bra. She sent me one while I was in the hospital. Hope I can get it through TSA at Kennedy airport. It's green and the label says it's a TF cup !
            Ooooh Techie....

You're in trouble boy,
            And headin for more "now you're headin' into more.....

got mine through. tee hee hee

Comment

Hmmmm .... I am reminded of a little skipping rhyme which goes

"Girls go to Mars/
              to get more bras./
              Boys go to Jupiter/
              to get more stupider"

Arvo Undies - gorgeous day here and for some reason I felt compelled to bake nineteen grissini-type breadsticks. Tick.

Now Missy if you claim Phar Lap/pavlova/Icebreaker/Elk farms/ you'll have to claim Russell Crowe also. Just sayin' ...

I say - where are all our newbie Undies?

Comment

even worse - Joh Bielke-Peterson (:upset

Think our new undies are probably scared off :H:H

I just bought a beaut new rug at the Trade Aid shop!!! half price, and will cover the stain in the hallway

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Happy Arvo all. Just had my hair did and a walk in the baking sun.
                  Techie, glad you're home and on the mend.
                  Gster, have a good gig.
                  TF, If I win the lotto can I hire you as my personal chef for a weekend?
                  Rags, I am not a fan of yoghurt covered pretzels. Did you get to try the Hidden Valley Ranch dressing? It's amazing. It has been confiscated by the AU government a couple times when receiving American goodies from my mom.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

MB, you were in San Francisco visiting when I was at my first year of Uni there.

Rags, my guess for hospital bill is $6700

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

sunshinetoday;1264320 wrote: Happy Arvo all. Just had my hair did and a walk in the baking sun.
                      Techie, glad you're home and on the mend.
                      Gster, have a good gig.
                      TF, If I win the lotto can I hire you as my personal chef for a weekend?
                      Rags, I am not a fan of yoghurt covered pretzels. Did you get to try the Hidden Valley Ranch dressing? It's amazing. It has been confiscated by the AU government a couple times when receiving American goodies from my mom.
                      Good on you Sunny! Hope you are not working too hard and getting enough rest. Which reminds me, I must get the sleeves knitted on this baby cardie :H:H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Oh yeah...

"Techie go to OZ/
                        to see a frogs bras"

It could be the meds !
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I know I'm posting more than usual (and most of it drivel!), but I'm bored with keeping Mr B company while he updates our server! Trying to work, but my heart and mind is not in it ............

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1264327 wrote: I know I'm posting more than usual (and most of it drivel!), but I'm bored with keeping Mr B company while he updates our server! Trying to work, but my heart and mind is not in it ............
                            :h

Comment

Miss Behaving;1264327 wrote: ..., but I'm bored with keeping Mr B company while he updates our server! .
                              Now ... if he served up dates, that would be another matter. You know those beautiful fresh dates, stuffed with cream cheese and drizzled with dark chokky and then chilled?

Comment

Hola missy...could never be drivel to me...:l

I just woke up and can't get back tosleep...yet....hopefully wil kick in a bit..

I friggin' hope..

how's all you undies doin'??

Comment

Working...
                                X