Comment

Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

Miss Behaving;1268878 wrote:

l

Those yours Reggie?

Comment

MISSY, Hi there.
        I KNEW it would all go so very well for you. Remember I said we conjur up al sorts of situations in our minds. But glad it went as good as it did.

Sunn, I have your chipotle tabasco at home. Hope you don't mind waiting till next week when I can post it to you......

I love airport reunions.

Comment

Miss Behaving;1268878 wrote: It is a pretty conservative school and most of the parents are heterosexual, married and still together, but I did manage to find a couple of people who I managed to connect with. l
          OK, let me take my foot out of my mouth

There is nothing wrong with being heterosexual, married and still together

OK? Hope anything I implied can be forgiven - was just typing really fast!
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1268889 wrote: OK, let me take my foot out of my mouth

OK? Hope anything I implied can be forgiven - was just typing really fast!
            I thought that was a hoot! An exclusive school with sons of lesbians and homosexuls roaming the grounds, and you seeking them out to chat to them, and counsel them.......

Comment

Miss Behaving;1268889 wrote:
              I reckon there might be a few people who beg to differ ...:H :H :H

Glad it went better than expected, Missy.

Rags - how long are you caring for FIL?

Corri & Zen - I have never had baked beans from anything other than a can. :upset:

So we've had this sudden 5-minute bucket-down rain shower and now I feel like I've just got off the plane at Singapore. Wonder how Sweaty Betty is doing?

Comment

[QUOTE=Miss Behaving;1268878]H

I wont be taking my grundies there :H
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Do you guys know how hard it is to find a bloody laundromat here in WA? I have been looking for ages. Hence the bloody. What happened to them all? I know there was one near me last year because someone was stabbed there and it was in the news. And now it is gone.
                  How do you guys deal with washing your hairy animal stuff?

Comment

Hi Tawn. Only a week..... and you'llprobably get progress reports... I did a quick precis on the army thread. I assume no fires came your way?

Ell, there seemt o be less and less laundromats round the place. I washed my 15 metre scarf that I recently learnt to knit but had trouble learning how to cast off, but thats a story from a few months go, anyway, it is now a 9 inch long felty mass! Bloody $50 worth of wool! ButI did get to wear it twice when we were skiing a couple of weeks ago...... moral... do not put woollens in the wash and then accidentally hit the 40 degree C button.

Yeah, looks like those grundies were rolled around in your australia puddle Ell

Comment

HI Kids,
                      MB that sounds like it all went well.
                      Rags, whenever suits you darlin, no rush!

I might just have to have hubs take a picture of said reunion at airport!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Bugger, just wrote a long post and lost the bloody lot. So short version here.

Tawn here for a week. Precis on army thread. Will prolly bore you all with FIL updates. No fires your way?

Ell laundromats a dying breed here too.

Washed my nine metre scarf that I knitted for skiing but didn't know how to cast off but that was posts 3 months ago , and accidentally hit the 40 deg C button. It is now a six inch mass of felt. Bloody $50 worth of wool.....

Those grundies are NOT a good advert for the laundromat.....

Comment

SUNNY!

Comment

[quote]startingover;1268894 wrote:
                            Originally posted by Miss Behaving
                            H

I wont be taking my grundies there :H
                            AAAAhhhhhhh the penny just dropped.... it's a laundromat in Rotorua, right Missy?

Comment

Guess what Undies??? I just met Altiyan Childs (and his new puppy) in my local park!!! He kissed my hand and called me 'precious girl' ......
                              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1268917 wrote: Guess what Undies??? I just met Altiyan Childs (and his new puppy) in my local park!!! He kissed my hand and called me 'precious girl' ......
                                I just had to google that to find out who he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X