Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think your excitement may just be better than mine AND perhaps you're gonna be a nanna!!! How does Nanna Tawny Turtle sound :H
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

I'm sure Tina will walk the plank if necessary!
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

Oh I'd be thrilled! In fact ... I'm going to open a bank account first thing in the morning for the little - erm - what do you call baby turtles? shit ... back to old Mrs. google. I'm really not going to get a look at my Kevin tonight ...

Comment

Hey all doing well no noticable side effects just a bit sleepy. Rags if you have tried Bac can you PM me and tell me how you went????
          thanks all for the support i don't think i could do it without knowing you are all behind me and so many if not all of you have done it gives me great hope. have Mardi gras to get through next weekend but my other half is really supporting me too so i am sure i'll get through it ok. Night guys and thanks been trying since 2006 lets hope i can lick it this time.
          Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

OK, maybe I really do live on a parralel univserse.......but wasn't there an election between Gilllard and Rudd. I do remember a time but facebook is contradicting me with talk of how much people voted for Rudd but got Gillard instead. Most have been pretty drunk that time.

Comment

Boycie,

Sending my wishes for good luck with Baclofen, too.

I hate to suggest you visit the Meds forum because there is so much weirdness going on there but you might want to dip your toe into some of the threads. There is much Baclofen information to be gotten there that might help you with your journey.

As Bear used to say, "Never give up giving up."

Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Morning Undies - we've been getting Australian politics on the news all morning! Yes Ella, your Julia staged a coup against Kev a few years ago, and Julia made him Foreign Minister to keep him out of the country and out of her hair, but apparently her mates just cant give it a rest and have been making nasty remarks about Kev.

Did I get that right??

TF, if you google Tina Turtle you get some interesting finds!!

Better start earning my crust for the day!
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning all.
                  Glad to see the end of the weekend went well.
                  Love the turtle TF.
                  Back to work. See yas tonight!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Morning Undies, new BFF's and all Internationalists...so B&I this morning but had to stick my nose in before trotting out the door. Wonder what the day will bring? Could have a Queenslander as PM again....well when he's in the country...

Off and into it! Good to see you posting Boycie and all the best.

Comment

boycie;1269107 wrote: Hey all doing well no noticable side effects just a bit sleepy. Rags if you have tried Bac can you PM me and tell me how you went????
                      thanks all for the support i don't think i could do it without knowing you are all behind me and so many if not all of you have done it gives me great hope. have Mardi gras to get through next weekend but my other half is really supporting me too so i am sure i'll get through it ok. Night guys and thanks been trying since 2006 lets hope i can lick it this time.
                      Good morning Boycie,
                      Never tried Bac. Had Campral for a short time and was prescribed antabuse which I was never game enough to take! So I've been drug free in a manner of speaking....
                      Used mind games a lot though..
                      Of course you can lick it...... give yourself the right conditions, and set yourself small achievable goals... sort of like that mountain climber on ABC2 last night...
                      As your partner is supporing you, that will ease the pathway too, as you will be doing it together.

Trust yourself. Believe in yourself

Comment

myhappyplace;1269412 wrote: Morning Undies, new BFF's and all Internationalists...so B&I this morning but had to stick my nose in before trotting out the door. Wonder what the day will bring? Could have a Queenslander as PM again....well when he's in the country...

Off and into it! Good to see you posting Boycie and all the best.
                        Geez Uzz... I've had nothing but bloody cricket and effing Kev, Julia , and verbose political commentators all weekend. I can't get away from it as semi open plan house and FIL is deaf and no wi fi so am umbilicalled to landline. As long as Mr G snaffles me one of Kevs ties I'll be happy.

FIL has a door chime which he uses to summon me if I'm too slow. Don't feel like the Avon lady though....

Comment

Morning,

Heavy rain outside, but not in my heart.

Bridget, have you tried guided meditation cd's before? I reckon you'd take to it like a turtle to a pond in the bush. I mention it 'cause aside from my usual 'unguided' morning meditation, i've been given a guided med CD which i'm finding very useful. Rags would have better knowledge on the subject if you wish to try it. Buddhanet.com was one site she suggested to me.

May all beings be well and happy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

'morning Mr G. Hows Canberra this morning?

Mr G. I'll burn some of my meditation cd,s then copy them for you if you'd like.

Comment

Rags;1269426 wrote: 'morning Mr G. Hows Canberra this morning?

Mr G. I'll burn some of my meditation cd,s then copy them for you if you'd like.
                              Morning Rags,

How are you, and how's Mr. B going?

Canberra is 'abuzz' to be sure, with the press everywhere. I'm about to head out for breakfast to get the goss, as i've just got off a long but interesting skype 4 way with Kylie, Gerard Depardieu, Altyan Childs, and Bob Brown.

Thanks for the offer of CD's. Have access to a few so okay for now, but will let you know when i get more into it.

May you be well and happy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Jesus!
                                Turtle Nannas and Canberra correspondents....what next on this leadership ballot day?
                                Well.......a leadership ballot......

Boycie I tried Baclofen, but had to give it a miss because of the crippling inertia. It works a treat for some though.....keep going mate, find what works for you. We are all different in terms of how we metabolise medication.

I am a battered broken woman this morning after my heavy gardening and DIY week. Cuts scratches and welts abound.....but most disturbingly my march fly bite from yesterday is now a welt 15cm in diameter, hot red and raised......I do hope it's not a spider bite as I was in a wood heap at the time.......but as I didn't wake up dead I will grab some antihistamines and press on.

Mr G, I way well dust off some old meditation CD's as you suggest. Can't hurt methinks.
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X