Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

byebyebridgetjones;1269452 wrote:

I am a battered broken woman this morning after my heavy gardening and DIY week. Cuts scratches and welts abound.....but most disturbingly my march fly bite from yesterday is now a welt 15cm in diameter, hot red and raised......I do hope it's not a spider bite as I was in a wood heap at the time.......but as I didn't wake up dead I will grab some antihistamines and press on.
    With the strong, sensitive hands of a musician, and a bloke who's been around the block, I am an excellent massuer you know........

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1269457 wrote: With the strong, sensitive hands of a musician, and a bloke who's been around the block, I am an excellent massuer you know........
      Allow me to translate:

"I suppose a romp is out of the question?"

Comment

Frog, are you getting the big downpour we're getting here?

If so, i imagine your trench is getting a good workout with all that dry ground around? Hope you and froghouse are safe and sound.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

No, G - no big downpour - just some light steady stuff during the night. All's good. Thanks.

Comment

Guitarista;1269457 wrote: With the strong, sensitive hands of a musician, and a bloke who's been around the block, I am an excellent massuer you know........
            I'm not kidding, I'm a bloody physical mess :H:H:H
            Just had a shower and surveyed the full extent of the damage. I look like I fell off a truck.....

I tend to scar easily too, so I suppose the Domestic Violence leaflets will soon start finding their way through the mail slot :H
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1269472 wrote: Allow me to translate:

"I suppose a romp is out of the question?"

Surely i'm not that transparent?

Go well with the paw paw/arnica or whatever it is you apply there Bridge.

L8tr, Yo!

Comment

Guitarista;1269481 wrote: Surely i'm not that transparent?

!
                Yep.
                That transparent.

Right I'm orf.....
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1269476 wrote: No, G - no big downpour - just some light steady stuff during the night. All's good. Thanks.
                  Is the fire out? No threat?
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Could some of you locals send a shout-out to tech? He sent out a plea for help, and I may have been too stern in our PM's, he's gone quiet after several messages and PMs. Vodka and valium, and I urged medical attention, but I'm a world away, and distressed.
                    Thank you all. You're the loveliest people, in the best quirky ways.
                    Ruby
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby - you don't mean tech do you? Don't you mean network?
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

rubywillow;1269506 wrote: Could some of you locals send a shout-out to tech? He sent out a plea for help, and I may have been too stern in our PM's, he's gone quiet after several messages and PMs. Vodka and valium, and I urged medical attention, but I'm a world away, and distressed.
                        Thank you all. You're the loveliest people, in the best quirky ways.
                        Ruby
                        Hello, I just got back in. Who are you talking about Ruby. I'm John NOT Sybil !
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

It's Network who's in trouble, Ruby's probably a little flustered right now.
                          Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                          If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                          November 2, 2012

Comment

Ruby, me thinks it was network who was in distress and now it's not good that you are!!!

Big hugs to anyone and everyone!!!!

At a conference for work - room over looking the beach, wave sounds, child laughter, sea breeze through the open doors to the balcony ..... Ah life is good. Wonder if I could call in sick today and head across the road to the sparkling water??!!
                            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

thanks NL. techie OUT!!!

Comment

Bridge, that souns too big for a march fly.

Did you manage to get me a tie Mr G?

Tawn is Tina Toirtoise an eastern long neck turtle? Did she lay any eggs? They get eaten by rats.

Piccytime.

Water lily at my place last Friday morning.

BoP Wollongong last Friday morning

Well, now we're probably going to have a whole week of PM post mortem news.

Comment

Working...
                                X