Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1269988 wrote: Morning All.

Rags you have got me puzzled with that Lily....stamens emerging below petals as well as ovary...

Undies, I have been off my face on antihistamine for the last 12 hours. Seems it is a wasp sting, not yer march fly at all, and now measures 20cm in diameter.....that's most of the Jones leg!!!! Not enjoying the hangover-esque feeling at all!

Must read back now that vision has cleared.....
    Jonesy use the benadryl ointment on that. Hope you fell better soon.
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1269995 wrote: Jonesy use the benadryl ointment on that. Hope you fell better soon.
      I just went over to Froglette's bench last night and dabbed on a bit of evrything that Froggy had....but Froggy what was the Anusol for .....daubed some on anyway
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1269997 wrote: I just went over to Froglette's bench last night and dabbed on a bit of evrything that Froggy had....but Froggy what was the Anusol for .....daubed some on anyway
        :H:H:H:H
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1269997 wrote: ...but Froggy what was the Anusol for .....
          I rub that on the front door knocker. Keeps the visitors away.

Morning Undies - the nature gods must be looking after me. There were fires to the left of me , flash flooding to the right ... and here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Now that should give everyone a nice ear worm for the day ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1270005 wrote: I rub that on the front door knocker. Keeps the visitors away.
            That explains the burning rash on my right hand
            !

Comment

Morning Undies and Internationalists! Keep your hands away from the knocker Techie, its much safer!

Did the drop at the railway station and took George for his walk - minus phone coz its annoying - to come home to scads of missed calls....trains out....so now have the pleasure of the locusts company while the rail and roads right themselves....should take an hour at least...hope they dont put me off working today, dog forbid!! They could spoil the momentum...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1269988 wrote: Morning All.

Rags you have got me puzzled with that Lily....stamens emerging below petals as well as ovary...

Undies, I have been off my face on antihistamine for the last 12 hours. Seems it is a wasp sting, not yer march fly at all, and now measures 20cm in diameter.....that's most of the Jones leg!!!! Not enjoying the hangover-esque feeling at all!

Must read back now that vision has cleared.....
                Might knock on their door and ask them if they know what it is.

Interesting..... that's still a nasty reaction to a wasp sting. I was thinking spider. Look after yourself .

Comment

So I walk to the shops for some minced meat and come back with a lay by on a rather snappy jacket and top. Which is a bit silly of me as I don't go out all that often. May pay it off and wear it when Missy comes!

Comment

hello undies, im from the army thread, do you's mind if i chat to you's for a bit, hiya rags
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Evening/Morning Pinky! hows it going?

Comment

littlepinkcat;1270041 wrote: hello undies, im from the army thread, do you's mind if i chat to you's for a bit, hiya rags
                        Hello Gorgeous.
                        I've seen a few of your posts. How goes it?
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hiya myhappyplace:
                          its evening here in the UK its going well yeah, had a busy day but just chilling now, how are u?
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hiya byebyebridget jones, i saw ur post on the fcuk thread about what ur name was gonna be if we got chucked out, was well funny
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Ten to 9 in the morning and waiting to get my kids on to a train WHEN they start working again! also have a meeting at 9 but the clients always late...but apart from that swimmingly!

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1270044 wrote: Hello Gorgeous.
                                I've seen a few of your posts. How goes it?
                                Pinky you've just reminded me I dont post as often on Army as I used to. Must pop in and say hello instead of stalking....

Comment

Working...
                                X