Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

Morning Undies,

I must be the slackest newbie on the board, one post a week....have been readin back thou

A lot cooler this side of AU, I see some clond in the sky.

Nothing earth shattering happening here in WA...am feeling good and going to be sober and waking up feeling happy is amazing. Hubbies says I am no longer a bitch AL changes you.

Have a fun day everyone

xx

Comment

In praise of dentists!!

I broke a bit of a front tooth a few years ago, then broke a big bit of a molar a couple of weeks ago, and then yesterday another bit on the same tooth (eating couscous FFS!!), and I felt like I didn't have much teeth left. It wasn't hurting but I decided I really needed to get it looked at. So I rang the clinic closest to where I work, expecting that I would have to wait for weeks!

I have been so impressed - I managed to get an appointment at 7:15pm tonight; the dentist already had all my records to compare with my past history via a network that I didn't know existed, but he could look back at when the tooth was worked on dating back some 15 years. He was very straightforward and gave me no lectures, and in 30 minutes I had a newly constructed tooth (albeit with a pin in it). My mouth is still pretty numb on the left side, so I think that the pain-free element of it was due to the anesthetic, but I feel like I'm getting over my fear of going to the dentist!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Evening Undies! Stressful day. Think I will have chocolate.

Missy feel for you on the dentist front - be quiet Raggsey - still have to get a little chip fixed. And get 'em cleaned. Pathetically petrified.

Comment

Missy, that sounds great, for a dentist and all.

Why so stressed Haps?

I got in lots of exercise today, and relaxing. Bad news is our friends can't watch our dogs when we go out of town next week, ad we have to find a dog sitter last minute. We won't leave the pups at the kennel, only with someone in their home. So checking out a local lady Friday. Jeez it's pricey seeing as I am looking at 9 nights and 10 days. All worth it for the loves.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

This afternoon I made a little billy cart to transport my leg welt around in....it's good fun when you grow a little clone out of your own leg. I will never be lonely again......well....not until the antihistamines kick in......

I am taking suggestions for welt-buddy names. I'm thinking along the lines of George. Or Norman.

Anyhow, my welt and I are off to bed for a read.

Goodnight to all Undies and their welts.....
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1270355 wrote: This afternoon I made a little billy cart to transport my leg welt around in....it's good fun when you grow a little clone out of your own leg. I will never be lonely again......well....not until the antihistamines kick in......

I am taking suggestions for welt-buddy names. I'm thinking along the lines of George. Or Norman.

Anyhow, my welt and I are off to bed for a read.

Goodnight to all Undies and their
              welts.....
              The visual on this is a bit of a worry....but you cant call it George coz thats my dogs name. Hope your welt likes books...

Comment

myhappyplace;1270356 wrote: The visual on this is a bit of a worry....but you cant call it George coz thats my dogs name. Hope your welt likes books...
                Norman the welt it is.......did you have your chocolate?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

sunshinetoday;1270345 wrote:

Why so stressed Haps?

Because Sunnygirl, I procrastinated and had to do 5 BAS in one day, coz of the trains I couldnt get rid of the locusts - love em but, and the bloody giraffes are treating me like I am THEIR FUSKING PA....this will end....I will be showing my viscious side shortly...mwahaha...

Feel better now I've had raw meat for dinner. Now for the chocolate...

Sounds like yoga was good?

Comment

What about Barnaby the welt?
                    Or Thadeus the welt?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1270357 wrote: Norman the welt it is.......did you have your chocolate?
                      Stuffing it in as we speak. I hope you and Norman snuggle in together nicely. Do you have the lappie? Will he participate in googling with you?

Comment

Thadeus....like the Chief in Get Smart?

Comment

myhappyplace;1270358 wrote: , and the bloody giraffes are treating me like I am THEIR FUSKING PA....this will end....I will be showing my viscious side shortly...mwahaha...
                          Snap the heels off their Manolos...
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1270360 wrote: Stuffing it in as we speak. I hope you and Norman snuggle in together nicely. Do you have the lappie? Will he participate in googling with you?
                            Yes Thadeus and I are tucked up in bed with the lappie amusing ourselves.....
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh and I forgot, Mr Happs is sleeping all the time....he's got 2 days off from Thursday, the holiday he didnt have at Christmas and I think he'll spend it sleeping. Poor buggar. He's now decided he needs to take care of himself better...yay...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1270362 wrote: Snap the heels off their Manolos...
                                I am working on a way to make their eyelashes fall out actually...

Comment

Working...
                                X